Claws of the Magpie Passive

If you hit your max charges will you still keep making the monsters' charges disappear?
When I kill a man he stays dead.
Yes for sure you do, because mechanism is "you steal a charge if the ennemy got one" then your amount of charge is "is your maximum charge reached ? yes -> no charge added; no -> +1 to current amount of charge"
Just like Conduit do (add charge to party member even if your own cap is reached).
Monsters with charges are a lot more common than you'd think. I'll very often dive into a pack and suddenly find myself coming out the other end lit up like a Christmas tree. One of Zana's map mods fills the level with demons that gain all charge types constantly, by far the most fun.

Another little perk of this passive is that it synergizes with Conduit: your stolen charges are shared.
Yeah, there are a lot of charges to steal just progressing through the game. Beyond mobs in particular seemed to have them quite often. I quite liked the passive for my claw/lightning strike guy.
"
JeremCom wrote:

Another little perk of this passive is that it synergizes with Conduit: your stolen charges are shared.

Inb4 monsters file a law suit against illegal sharing of intellectual property.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
It's a nice bonus to have but not really reliable - and yes, love those map mods with gain charges.
How to make a build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/510084
Current guides: N/A
Finally a reason to WANT to roll "Monsters Gains X Charges pr. X Seconds"

Overall decent nodes, takes some travelling but can pay off.
Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505
I really like it and works well for my dual strike shadow.

There are a lot more monsters with charges than you think.
People don't use/rely on charges in PvP, so there wouldn't be much to steal
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
This passive isn't useful, nor reliable. PvP or PvM, it sucks. Working around it is waste of nodes and time.
Though I know, that being something new, it attracts players to test it out. Nothing wrong.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info