Claws of the Magpie Passive

So what are your thoughts on this passive, 25% chance to steal frenzy/power/endurance charges on hit... forgive me if the word steal is supposed to mean only get those charges if the enemy you're attacking has it... or if you get it even if they don't have any active charges?
I think that's mainly for PvP. You gain a charge while your opponent loses one.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Aug 14, 2014, 3:49:41 AM
Seems mainly for PvP, yes, but there are a fair number of mobs in game that can gain charges too. Very cool passive I think.
"
Seems mainly for PvP, yes, but there are a fair number of mobs in game that can gain charges too. Very cool passive I think.

Yeah, I like it, is very fitting for claws and it the noteable to an already really strong line of passives.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
Would be pretty amazing if it was for pve though :(
"
_Mama_ wrote:
Would be pretty amazing if it was for pve though :(

No reason it wouldn't work in PvE, monsters can have charges.
"monsters gain x y charges every x seconds"

^new claw favorite map mod
"
"monsters gain x y charges every x seconds"

^new claw favorite map mod

Especially "monsters gain frenzy charges" with you using a flicker strike + multistrike build
Ahh I didnt notice the wording " steal" ... damit i had such an hardon for making an claw build next league.
Imo, This is worth taking, JUST to shut down the damned undying grapplers!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info