IncGamers and OnRPG reveal Vagan, Weaponmaster

"

Would this be good with a pys roll?

This dagger is really nice, you have space for two physical mods in the prefix pool.
Too bad it's a Fiend Dagger.
Another quality ZAP! post.
"
chimpanzee wrote:
"

This dagger is really nice, you have space for two physical mods in the prefix pool.
Too bad it's a Fiend Dagger.

Ok ty a lot. . And the claw?
Bayern des samma mia
what a fail with that name IMO
So psyched for this. Can't believe it's just a week away!
http://steamcommunity.com/id/sir-ninja
"
Inarion1986 wrote:
You're somehow posting at unusual times nowadays, Chris. :)

(I was used to getting up and having breakfast while reading the daily PoE news. Now it's evening here and the news are already there...)

E: Nice to see some details on how the Master challenges will vary! And it seems that Vagan might be able to pose a challenge to a great deal of different builds. :)

>> and the news are already

You're mistaken. The announcement date for this Master was set in advance to be 8/12. That means that Chris posted this much later in the day in NZ time than usual, not earlier.

Not that I mind, of course, and this is super hype like all the other Masters! I just like pointing out when people are Wrong on the Internet (gasp!).
hmm basic craftin with phys vendor recipe, then augment anything, then regal any shit mod and add flat phys, starting GG item for lvl 60-80 is crafted :) very nice indeed.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Looks like my puncture minetrapper build will get expensive...
"

As for the claw, It only has space for one suffix, attack speed is what you want.

I would say your dagger is better.
Another quality ZAP! post.
a first for these exclusives: the video players worked properly on both sites! well done! ha!
and ...

time seems to be moving more slowly as the ticker ticks the time till launch ...
painful.
I am the stone that the builder refused.
~~~~~

oh baby, this is just too good. however there's no way those crafting prices remain..or there is going to be some catch.

regardless this is exciting
For all your up-to-date Path of Exile news and events, check out the official Path of Exile Forum here -------- http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info