Path of Exile: Forsaken Masters Trailer

Looking very good indeed.
*Kreygasm*

Amazing teaser video. They get better every time! :) I still can't believe GGG calls this a "mini-expansion".

I just realized I'll be away for 5 day after the expansion is released. FML. I'll have to switch to no-life mode when I come back.
"just for try, for see and for know"
Last edited by komlosi on Aug 11, 2014, 12:55:26 PM
I see you guys are getting much better at making trailer footage. Brutus fight looks rather entertaining lol.

I await more news about the leagues, specifically I was wondering if that was a complete reveal of all features for the rampage league.
I wonder if Hillock-Senpai will notice me when I go to town??
I have an erection
How do you watch this in HD instead of 320x200? I says to me HD is available, available Bandwidth 20MBit/s, used Bandwidth 1.2MBit/s. But it never switches on HD and I tried all Browsers I have available here (IE, Opera, Chrome) :-(

Nevermind: Killed my Flash Cookies and it works now. Never visited that Site though, so I don´t know why. But now it looks beautiful :-)
Last edited by pbuedi on Aug 11, 2014, 1:05:49 PM
i spy with my little eye.

new icespear mtx
I'm that Morty guy.
Things like this lets me get Boneritis all the time!!
Will buy a Supporter Pack the moment I have the money!
In GGG we trust.
Dem Bow skills
duelist master is shown at the end. looks like a lot of fun.
edit: weaponmaster. maybe the guy with the twohanded sword in the beginning. And when I looked at the splash art at the end the girl on the right side seems like someone important (my money is on scion master). but rangers are short haired and scions blond. she seems to have long dark hair. before somebody suggests she could be catarina. catarina stands on the right ;)
Sorry for the long post. In the unlikely event of a short post. There sure is something I should feel sorry about anyway.
Last edited by Paulinir on Aug 11, 2014, 1:21:16 PM
Damn, was really awesome, 9 more days to play...
IGN: LewsST

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info