Did you survive?

As you read this you notice the tv turns off, soon after you hear a small explosion. During the day people outside are blinded by a light from the sky and those at knight see for the first time aurora borealis lights. Meanwhile as you're reading the battery icon to this screen fades, as a matter of fact you're reading this because you're either on a back up generator, on your cell, laptop or any device that is independent of its own by having an internal battery.

As you keep reading you decide to look outside through the window, you cover your mouth in shock as you see people running and screaming. As you open the window you quickly close it an immense heat rushes in. You step back for a minute, "what the hell is going on!"

Three hours have passed, there's no power... alone. Your family members are at school, working or running errands. Just than you here a knock on the door. Hesitant to open you see a few gentleman with guns. You quietly tip tow away from the door..

"No ones here, let's go..."

You stay motionless, not a sound nor a budge... in the background you can hear the men banging on your neighbors door... "Please no... I have a-
The guns go off...

A few more hours pass... You're hungry and shaken... You fall asleep.

"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Aug 11, 2014, 4:10:45 AM
no im ded
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
solwitch wrote:
you see a few gentleman with guns.

What kind of gentlemen are we talking here?

Or

I never answer my steel door without an assault rifle in hand. Im not afraid of anyone, just alert and cautious.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
Incorrect, my family members are here, at home, being bored to death by our godfather.
http://unrealitymag.bcmediagroup.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/gibson2.jpg

Mel Gibson is your daddy... and, you don't really want to know what he does.
The TV was already off.

I'm definitely dead.

PS if I saw the Aurora Borealis even at night, the world would have bigger problems than even what you've described here.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Aug 11, 2014, 2:54:29 PM
again incorrect, I'm wide awake at 23:00 due to pricks who are yelling folk songs outside EXTREMELY OFF KEY AND BADLY and I'm trying to wash my ears with this

edit: it's 23:20 and the yelling has subdued, well whaddayaknow... I guess I survived it (them)
http://unrealitymag.bcmediagroup.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/gibson2.jpg

Mel Gibson is your daddy... and, you don't really want to know what he does.
Last edited by Avramovic on Aug 11, 2014, 5:21:01 PM
Armed raiders within 24 hours? Where in hell do you live, man? =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
"
Charan wrote:
The TV was already off.

I'm definitely dead.

PS if I saw the Aurora Borealis even at night, the world would have bigger problems than even what you've described here.

Like a polar axis shift? :D

I thought you quit? Welcome back!
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info