One Month Race Winners and Infographic

Woo I won! Get rekt! #pay to win armor!

ps, thank you based chris
Last edited by Hando on Aug 11, 2014, 3:25:33 AM
Gratz to the winners!

Bow skills buffed hype!!! Can't wait for the release and use tornadoshot, looks awesome!

I don't understand:

I have a decked out lvl85 ST scion with about 4k damage. She is fine. All other ST builds we have in our guild are a lot weaker. ST is not a problem. CoE and Low Life is the Problem. Be careful not to make ST unusable for normal players who do not have a Shavs or CoE or other op bullshit like mirrored daggers.

We have 2 Archers in our guild. Mine at lvl90 and another LA at 86. Both are wreacking havoc on maps. Why are they gonna be buffed?
Remember the last iconographic that showed the dominance of IR and UR? Interesting that nothing changed.

And with the new buffs to witch tree I guess we all will be playing witch next league. But at least you realised how stupid it was thqt any caster build needs EB and clarity.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
"
storzi wrote:
"
spiky0209 wrote:
less than 1000 Char only over level 25 in both league?

Is it really a sufficient game population to sustain current RNG system?

Hmm...could we have this shared for previous 4 months league also?

I am very very surprised on this limited population...it's even less when we talk in accounts rather than char created...

not less than 1000 over 25, less than 1000 per level over 25, so still about 50k people or so.
If you look at the ladders http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/964215 and http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/964222 rank 15000 is level 49 in the softcore league and level 43 in the hardcore league.

Thanks, this makes way much sense to me~! Now I feel better for GGG.
IGN: Linsfamily_ST
Last edited by spiky0209 on Aug 11, 2014, 3:40:46 AM
"
t_golgari wrote:
I don't understand:

I have a decked out lvl85 ST scion with about 4k damage. She is fine. All other ST builds we have in our guild are a lot weaker. ST is not a problem. CoE and Low Life is the Problem. Be careful not to make ST unusable for normal players who do not have a Shavs or CoE or other op bullshit like mirrored daggers.

We have 2 Archers in our guild. Mine at lvl90 and another LA at 86. Both are wreacking havoc on maps. Why are they gonna be buffed?

True!! this nerf is killing ordinary players all because those high-end players. So, nerf COE is the good approach, but I have no idea how to do with low life one~

IGN: Linsfamily_ST
Will there be a buff for wands too similar to the one incoming for bows?
11.02.2013 - 11.02.2017: four year PoE anniversary!
"
spiky0209 wrote:
"
t_golgari wrote:
I don't understand:

True!! this nerf is killing ordinary players all because those high-end players. So, nerf COE is the good approach, but I have no idea how to do with low life one~

Stop cryng. ST was outperforming every ranged bow build and every melee build. It needs toning down.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
"
t_golgari wrote:
I don't understand:

I don't know what you've been doing, but at level 85 your ST should be at least 8k+ on a 5L. My lvl 85 (reached 86 in std, but 85 in 1 month) ST character (CI, so no shavs or CoE or any of that) was doing 17.3k DPS with charges up, 28.7k with vaal haste and atziri flask up. Now, with the gear I had, I can guarantee you, that should NOT be the case. Aura scaling through ST is just ridiculous. Spectral Throw has a base damage of at least 1.3 (if you hit a target twice), with the chance of going up to 2.6 or even 3.35 at level 20 gem, if you hit a target 4-5 times. Not to mention the quality is pretty insane.

THAT sort of scaling with a gem that is inherently BROKEN because you can use melee (= higher dps) weapons for ranged damage... The thing is you can't even balance it properly without making it useless before level ~60, because the scaling is only there when you get all the bits and pieces working together. The problem with ST is the design, not so much the skill itself. I always thought it should simply be a regular projectile, non piercing, without the boomerang effect, and give it a 1.2 or 1.3 base damage.

Now, what I came here for :p Why is everyone saying CoE will be useless next patch? I don't get it :l From my PoV, it'll be even better, because of hopefully lower mana costs. You'll still be able to get everything you need from the tree, assuming the aura nodes still exist

edit: nvm, found the diamond newsletter
Last edited by lunaticloser on Aug 11, 2014, 4:00:24 AM
so Witch is already the most played class and still gets a buff in her starting area?
seems reasonable ....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info