MTXes on Templar look off.

So I've noticed that a lot the head effects and armor look really off on the Templar but I think in general some of the chest pieces and helmets look weird on him.

I took some screenshots and made a small album of various effects and armor.

http://imgur.com/a/YpWMj
A lot of us have noticed it. I think its because his neck is long, and this shoulders are excessively low relative to his head.
Hi

Agreed AlfaTangoh, templar character is tall resulting in these issues but also I think whomever tests these mtx's does not test them on all 7 characters.

Also I laughed at these pictures, its like a POE family templar photo album, felt like exiles were sitting around reminiscing about how templar looked...''Remember the time ol'tempy thought he looked good in verdant mtx?'' ''HAHAHA or the time mr.templar thought he looked rad in seraph gear with golden wings, thought he was going to vegas....''

Also 2nd on the list for looking funny in these mtx's: ranger so tiny any head gear dwarfs her head. Duelist tends to be fine with the mtx's.

Problem is GGG policy on fixing these issues, if I got a penny for everytime GGG types ''we cannot make changes to a existing mtx, it wouldn't be fair to the customers.'' Then later somehow the mtx gets changed by accident, great example: valentine heart. The only mtx that has never changed is my kiwi from CB supporter pack.
GGG could simply change the mtx and give players the option to keep old mtx or switch to new forever for free or even buy the new mtx and have both, duh! simple GGG.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
Last edited by Finkenstein on Aug 10, 2014, 2:39:43 PM
"
AlfaTangOh wrote:
A lot of us have noticed it. I think its because his neck is long, and this shoulders are excessively low relative to his head.
I was never aware of it before since I've never played templar extensively but now... It's crazy how off the armors/effects look.
"
Finkenstein wrote:
Hi

Agreed AlfaTangoh, templar character is tall resulting in these issues but also I think whomever tests these mtx's does not test them on all 7 characters.

Also I laughed at these pictures, its like a POE family templar photo album, felt like exiles were sitting around reminiscing about how templar looked...''Remember the time ol'tempy thought he looked good in verdant mtx?''

For some reason, I think they only test the MTX skins on the Shadow and Scion, because all the preview vids I've seen seem to be those two characters.

I actually don't mind the way the Verdant chest armor looks on the Templar...because the shoulder plates stand out less. The tough part is finding the right head skin that covers the neck.

"
Finkenstein wrote:
...GGG could simply change the mtx and give players the option to keep old mtx or switch to new forever for free or even buy the new mtx and have both, duh! simple GGG.

cheers

Or, they should add a feature where you can preview the skin on your character before you purchase.
Hi

Yeah a preview option has been suggested before to no avail.:(

The ar/ev hyrbrid gear tends to cover the neck.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
It did not look like they fixed this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info