MMORPG.com Reveals: Catarina, Master of the Dead and Rampage League

"
Sneakypaw wrote:
Sounds pretty cool.

I am a bit worried about the implementation into the Permanent leagues though.

Can't really see rampage making it into the game permanently. But maybe as a map mod or on shrines?
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Great more desync incomming ;/ "sarcastic day"
Ign: The_Horus

My profile & builds @: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/544588
So this is realy going to be a dps check league?? So all the 5 Op builds will be on top again?!!? cant like it right now maybe if i have tested it
Ign: The_Horus

My profile & builds @: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/544588
I was kinda hoping that we could buy specific corpses for summoners. Oh well.
looks amazing
Good article, Nice Video. I like the way GGG has been handling the release of all the information. Hype for new information leading up to release. Keep up the good work!!
Seriously, with such ideas as Rampage, Chris should remove "aRPG" and "dark fantasy world" from PoE description.

Fortunately, I will be spending next 3 months as usual on Standard, and I hope that this idea never get to core game.
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
i hope that when we unlock master on one character it will be unlocked for the new char too, because unlocking them fro every new created character will be f***ing boring. and back to haku 2h dual wield looks like some king of chino-korean anime..very very bad :S but im very happy that finally this game will have crafting not gambling only! if they only increase a currency drop rate..just for a few%...
Aye Aye Captain!
Looks like I can just stay in Standard this go around. Which, doesn't bother me one bit. I have all my stuff there. I have all my chars there, I can just focus on what I have, and not try to start over.

Rampage, while an interesting idea, is not the kind of "ZOMG I WANT TO ABANDON ALL MY STUFF AGAIN!" kind of hype.
Awesome work GGG. But who cares about softcore league Kappa

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info