MMORPG.com Reveals: Catarina, Master of the Dead and Rampage League

Well, the rampage league is not as complex as ambush, but that's a drawback to the big additions that are going to the game as a whole.
I think it's fine, we'll have to trust about how much fun can it be.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Okay, now my characters are gonna be arguing about which master we're gonna hide out with. My Summoners definitely like this creepy lady! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
I think I know why I dislike the Rampage idea.

Its not in the nature of PoE to try to play as fast as possible. The nature of PoE is the grind and the looting. Picking stuff up that gets you orbs, orbs to create better items. The whole Rampage idea completely goes against this nature. I will probably still want to pick up everything that sells and take it to town. I wont care about the whole rampage thing if it goes away or whatever.

But if the rampage thing gets paused if you go to town then that solves a lot, but it still goes against the nature of PoE imo.
Rampage sounds terrible based on the trivial info provided. All I've really been waiting for is league info, and the first thing we get is a brief poorly written description with no solid video footage. How are you making mistakes like this still?
I don't see anything about what the hardcore leaques new properties will be. Is it rampage for both? I'm confused.
mmmm that's it? Is it all about killing streak in Rampage?
Mirror of Kalandra?
since we will have the counting mechanics implemented for the Rampage League, could we start to dream about WEAPOWS that count kills?
rampage sounds like some addictingly fun gameplay... however, how do you figure players will be able to pick up items and ID items while maintaining their rampage? a larger inventory would help greatly, and/or maybe get rid of scrolls of wisdom and allow players to right-click-identify items as diablo 3 allows.
something to consider,
thanks GGG
"
ಥ_ಥ wrote:
I don't see anything about what the hardcore leaques new properties will be. Is it rampage for both? I'm confused.

HC properties will be announced in two weeks or so.
But one o Chris' favorites is the Cyclone at kill-streak 325. If you manage to keep the streak alive for that many enemies, all nearby corpses will explode, creating a cacophony of gore that's just a sight to behold.

challenge accepted :p

<3 the idea

edit: how will it work within a party? will the party get the rampage count -like it happens with vaal gems souls/flasks- or will it remain player individually at the last 1 to have killed the mob?
Back to The Melee (Reaving Insight): view-thread/1240462
Fusion Skill Engineering: view-thread/1095291
Last edited by jahcinto on Aug 7, 2014, 1:14:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info