wrath, anger, hatred defies physics - static and unnatural!

The mtx for those 3 is a bit strange where by you have a big object like that going around you in a fixed circle unaffected by your character's motion. It seems like it would be better if it followed you like in a ripple/wavy like pattern behind you (much like a waving flag or ribbon as if the wind is effecting the motion). All 3 in their big and fixed state also look a bit obnoxious as well.

If you want to keep the circle rotation of some sort, give it some sort of an oval pattern over a random Y-axis instead of a fixed X-axis. It just needs something kind of like Clarity which is just beautiful and really well done. Discipline is also really well done with the "enchantment" lettering sort of looking like it's randomly rotating along the edges of the bubble. Because it's angled a little it gives it the illusion that it's random or arbitrary.

Or give those giant skulls some elasticity as you run. Or as you run they fallow in a wavy pattern behind you and when you stop they resume rotating around you in a circle.

They just need somethin somethin. A fixed rotation no matter what the character does looks odd (in my humble and creative opinion).
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Hi

Are you discussing the aura mtx for wrath,hatred and anger?

I like them they make me think of pacman endlessly chomping away, when I drink a quicksilver flask I think its chasing the quicksilver insignia:)

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
Haha pacman! So true...
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Lmao...
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
I think i'd like to see those mtx's as rings around the character of blue, red, white, respectively, that move from head to toe.

Please excuse the crappy gif job:
Last edited by AlfaTangOh on Aug 13, 2014, 2:38:25 PM
deleted
Last edited by AlfaTangOh on Aug 13, 2014, 2:38:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info