Teaser Video for Vorici, Master Assassin

"
Nice vid.. Me like it :)

Hmmmm.. On that part with socket crafting.. Is he wearing a cowboy hat? o.O

:p
1st Hideout of the week: view-thread/1059888
Gears & Builds history: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1062423
350 for a 6S is nice. What I still think is ridiculous is 1.500 fusing "from stash" price. Come on, more than a full inventory? It's a nonsense...
Last edited by Pomerania on Aug 6, 2014, 5:08:01 AM
guys, they know exactly how many orbs on average it takes to achieve a thing, they are setting these prices based on the actual probabilities. We don't have a better idea of what those are than the devs based on our vague memory of using orbs so far, they have the code, they wrote the code.
"
nuub wrote:
"
KikosLive wrote:
350 jeweler to 6 socket ... hmm interesting .... hyyypu

I would say - SWEET :)

From my personal experience 6 socket takes ~200 so 350 seems fair for a sure thing.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
Haha, the hype is real.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
guys, they know exactly how many orbs on average it takes to achieve a thing, they are setting these prices based on the actual probabilities. We don't have a better idea of what those are than the devs based on our vague memory of using orbs so far, they have the code, they wrote the code.

One would think that's common sense ...
but apparently some people know it better than the devs
"
S_Guy wrote:
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

One would think that's common sense ...
but apparently some people know it better than the devs

Statistics based on massive sample size doesn't lie. Devs can be mistaken and one head of team might not know what other head have done, or they just can be bad at maths. But you are free to believe in anything.
Playing with 70-80ms ping, which is causing long loading between zones,
resulting in 2-4 minutes disadvantage in 1 hour races.
(I was wrong, it wasn't a ping issue but something else on GGG side)
Release or riot!

And make Fusing stacks 30 units. ;)
uh bad voice acting
Vorici is badass.

"
paleface wrote:
uh bad voice acting

Why does everyone say that? I think it was good.
Last edited by fadekill on Aug 6, 2014, 7:10:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info