Lighting effects... Sets the mood adds realism...

Certain areas require lighting effects... I'm going to take some in game pictures and photoshop some ideas. The effects shouldn't cause lag if placed properly and wisely... With this said I strongly feel the lights will create a better mood/feel to certain areas that are devoid of life.

Also if certain textures were to be lightened up or have different hues you could create the illusion real lighting effects are in place without touching the game engine.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Aug 5, 2014, 11:02:27 PM
We would add more lights however they are crazy laggy and already cause a lot of issues.
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
"
Russell wrote:
We would add more lights however they are crazy laggy and already cause a lot of issues.

PoEngine™
...reserved...

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Aug 7, 2014, 5:14:49 PM
"
solwitch wrote:
"
Russell wrote:

Take Fellshrine Runes for example, you can probably add small cracks on the floor that emit a green glow. Just a few placed in areas where there isnt much monster density or aesthetics would make that place sooooo much better in terms of seeting the right mood.

Could be the cause of why the enemies are resurrecting...

Its my favorite area btw...

Last edited by solwitch on Aug 7, 2014, 5:15:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info