Boink
Last edited by Neozenha on Feb 3, 2013, 5:19:11 PM
Bump!
Boink
Get life leech and use warlord's mark.
Ign: UnbreakableChains
Please pm me if I win anything.
Last edited by Kikklik on Feb 3, 2013, 8:39:36 PM
Try to Pick up Slaughter in der Templar nodes (pretty decent node for 2h just 2 nodes away and take the life leech node) !!!!2x addet fire dmg doesn't stack!!! so swich gem in your weapon and use life leach or life on hit gems on your attacks. when you fight a boss like merveil stack resistances to 75% (switch rings por example) and facetank dat shit.
Change the maul and get bloodmagic asap.
Do not use Determination gem with blood magic, it's not a good idea give away 40% of your hp, get armour nodes instead.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ IGN: Yronnyn ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
reroll ranged. serious

you will sooner or later when u find out melee is a joke at endgame merciless and cant take 3 hits without dying no matter how good your build/gear is
1 - Make your mind if you want to use 1H or 2H, because it seems that you haven't and are loosing a lot of damage potential.
2 - Whatever you choose, pick the first Melee damage of them all (12% damage is really good for a single skill point).
3 - When you choose get either Slaughter or Swasbuckler near the Templar starting point.
4 - Get Blood Drinker, 2% Life Leech is always good.
5 - Pick the +1 Endurance Charge talent and try to get Warlords Mark and/or Enduring Cry so you can start building those; you get +5% All Elemental Resist and Reduced Physic Damage for each active charge.
6 - Think about refunding Blood Magic, even if only for a while. I don't think you can support it right now. If you don't want to refund it; stop using auras since they drain from your health bar instead of mana bar.
7 - I would strongly suggest you to get Unwavering Stance (on the bottom) as soon as possible so enemies stop stunning you, making you unable to cast or attack specially when on groups.
8 - Change your gems combinations, you can't support a skill with 2 of the same gem, so one of your Fire Damages is wasted.

And most important... Change you weapon. Its really bad because the low physical damage. I would suggest picking one of your current level from the floor or a shop, enchant 20% quality with 4 Blacksmith stones while its of white quality, and then proceed to either reroll it some times as a magic weapon until you get some nice +PhysDamage or +EnhancedDamage, or if you feel lucky try to make it Rare with an Alchemist Orb. But right now a blue weapon of your level would be better than that yellow one with the correct stats.
Don't mind losing the 3-Linked since you were wasting it anyway and you don't really have a lot to link yet.

Also, test with gems to understand them better, checking the change in the DPS listed on the skills. Like Weapon Elemental Damage is quite bad on a Heavy Strike that is not previously supported by a Added Fire Damage gem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info