GGG: Merveil isn't Queen of the Gold Statue People is she?

Then why is she summoning them in the screenshots of the new Merveil fight?

She's gold because it looks interesting, I thought-- not because she is Queen of the Statue People?

Did you forget that when you updated the fight and just lazily added the existing models that you can't seem to stop using as add-mobs for her because they happen to resemble her humanoid form?

You should be embarrassed if those make it into the live, updated version of the Merveil fight.

Just sayin'.

Their illusions just like the gold piles and her throne. The fact they illud you shows their working as intended :P Though I suppose I could add a see through effect to them.
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
I had a similar feeling about that screenshot.

The fight itself? LOL you're not gonna care.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Russell wrote:
Their illusions just like the gold piles and her throne. The fact they illud you shows their working as intended :P Though I suppose I could add a see through effect to them.

A slight see-through effect like the visions that lures you through Cavern of Anger/Wrath would be pretty nifty in my opinion.
Hi

Mervel needs a big chest of loot from previous suitors she has infatuated into her lair of death.

Whomever at GGG has a thing against big chests better get over it and bring some back.

Brutus and mervel just seem to make sense for a boss with a big chest of loot( yet again brutus gets people into his lair beats them to a pulp and collects some trophies); of course not all bosses deserve a big chest of loot but some do.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
"
Russell wrote:

If thats the case, you should make gold disappear once merveil is dead :p
"
ogrec wrote:
"
Russell wrote:

They do?
y im slept?
"
Finkenstein wrote:
Hi

Mervel needs a big chest of loot from previous suitors she has infatuated into her lair of death.

Whomever at GGG has a thing against big chests better get over it and bring some back.

Brutus and mervel just seem to make sense for a boss with a big chest of loot( yet again brutus gets people into his lair beats them to a pulp and collects some trophies); of course not all bosses deserve a big chest of loot but some do.

cheers

no, Brutus should have a big chest that when you open is full of heads, and Mervel should have a cheast of still beating hearts.
It itches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"
Russell wrote:
"
ogrec wrote:
"
Russell wrote:

They do?

The piles of Gold turn into Bones after defeating Merveil if I remember correctly.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Okay phew. Thought it had stopped working
y im slept?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info