viper strike build

fairly fun to play, though complicated because i use all 6 skill slots while playing
(viper strike, vulnerability, spectral throw, frenzy, rejuv totem, blood rage)
i usually use the rejuv totem, curse with vuln, use frenzy to get frenzy charges for the life regen on "the blood dance" boots, use blood rage and viper strike, and use spectral throw with life gain on hit when necessary
i may want to simplify the skills since it's rather difficult to manage 6 different skills, though they're probably worth it since each offer very helpful effects

would appreciate suggestions on ways to improve the skill tree, items, and gems

skill tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YFkwW1DkgRlhmKGo8a2xzcHaoelCQ8JpUnqS9vOyg-z0ZxSRNJUVFHUzVVS1b6Wm1b9GBDYqxjQ2egZ_xtbG17bj1vnnBScLtw1XRBdoJ_xoMJieCMNo2_kx-TJ5u1naOdqqdcrD-0DLTFtNG1SLtNvebAUcLswzrIDMgjykrWndkT3FfdX-GI44TmWOwY7g7xdvLh9tr5Y_sJ_MU=

items with gems
Spoiler

i'd definitely like to get gloves with life regen and a new belt with better life/res

having 75% chaos res makes the dmg from death's oath almost completely negated, especially with so much life regen, so i'm fairly satisfied with the build as is, but am sure it could use improvements

thanks for any good advice
Last edited by PandaBears on Aug 2, 2014, 3:12:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info