Third Party Rogues

Hi,

As you know, Rogue Exiles, as they are now, only attack players and their auras support monsters around them.

Now, how about they are handled like a third party? They attack monsters and are attacked by them. I mean, what is the reason behind them attacking us anyway? We share the same fate! Why are monsters attacking us in general? Yeah, zombies attack us because they crave the living, cannibals to eat us. But heck, what are tiny spiders to attack us.

Well, ok, them attacking mobs and other way aroind doesn't have to be. But the Auras maybe.

Greetings,
JoBilly
Last edited by JoBilly on Aug 1, 2014, 3:43:32 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Already been suggested.

Btw, no need to sign a post on a forum like you sign a letter to someone or an email, we can read the damn name already.
Hello JoBilly,

I say +1 and an option to submit exiles to fight for you by defeating him, but no items will drop.
"
Already been suggested.

Btw, no need to sign a post on a forum like you sign a letter to someone or an email, we can read the damn name already.

Dear DirkAustin

Please take it easy. He might be new to forums.

Best Regards,
Al T.

"
JoBilly wrote:
Hi,

As you know, Rogue Exiles, as they are now, only attack players and their auras support monsters around them.

Now, how about they are handled like a third party? They attack monsters and are attacked by them. I mean, what is the reason behind them attacking us anyway? We share the same fate! Why are monsters attacking us in general? Yeah, zombies attack us because they crave the living, cannibals to eat us. But heck, what are tiny spiders to attack us.

Well, ok, them attacking mobs and other way aroind doesn't have to be. But the Auras maybe.

Greetings,
JoBilly

I've often wondered that too.
Last edited by AlfaTangOh on Aug 4, 2014, 9:08:21 AM
Oh yeah, +1
The exile does attack you when you damage him, though. This will make people a little more careful with their off-screen kill ability or insane AoE :)
May your maps be bountiful, exile
"
treffnix wrote:
Oh yeah, +1
The exile does attack you when you damage him, though. This will make people a little more careful with their off-screen kill ability or insane AoE :)

If they would attack monsters players might let them kill them first and then kill them for free XP and free loot. It would never work. And if they dont deal damage to one another it looks unrealistic.
"

If they would attack monsters players might let them kill them first and then kill them for free XP and free loot. It would never work. And if they dont deal damage to one another it looks unrealistic.

I agree, but that's already a problem in the first post. Maybe if they kill monsters you get no loot and no exp. So you have a reason to attack them if you can kill the monster yourself and are grateful for them if you can't :)
May your maps be bountiful, exile
Exiles do what they do... So this may or may not be an exile.

However, I agree, in that I'd like to see random events where 3rd parties do exist, and generally more random events. (Luckily this is exactly what GGG is slowly adding... [Strong boxes, Corrupted zones, Master quests ... ])

Variety, Spice, Life...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info