Crit chance and spell Crit chance?

Hello! So I just came across a question about crits, I am currently playing a crit glacial cascade witch and through my passive tree, i have been taking both regular crit chance and spell crit chance. I was just wondering does regular crit chance get applied to spells?(So does glacial cascade gets BOTH regular and spell crit chance multiplier?)Or does regular crit chance only apply to physical dmg spells/weapons?

I just want to clarify so I don't waste skill points on reg crit chance if I dont need it...

Thank you!
Regular crit chance applies to everything that can crit, spells included.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
I see, thank you very much for the reply! I guess it just doesn't show how much total crit I have with both spells and regular crits x)
"
Hank33 wrote:
I see, thank you very much for the reply! I guess it just doesn't show how much total crit I have with both spells and regular crits x)

It is listed in the character sheet. You just have to click on the relevant skill.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info