SCHISM - Recruitment and Regulations Thread (SPOTS AVAILABLE)

Hi, I've got many chars on standard over lvl 80 and would like to join you if possible. Thank you. Pm me for more info. I've been playing poe since it started , casualy tho.
Recruitment is up and running once again as we prep for the next league!

Drop me a line in game once you have read the first post in thread!

IGN XxSekhmetxX
count me in
Hello can i Join ? Main char 85 Shadow.
Sure. Anybody looking for an invite or more information about us should contact IGN: Blackscion, XxSekhmetxX or MySweetDaemoness in-game. Chances are fairly high that you'll get a hold of at least one of us.
SCHISM OR DIE
Hi guys im interested, my main char is a tanky dps duelist lvl 85 (i have also 2 lvl 75 and a lvl 68) sonner i'll start doing atziri and maybe uber, im 21 years old so im ok. I play on soft core but im interested to play in the next league and do some races...
ing: Kelletzerk
Hi i was interested, my ign is, EthansGonnaFuckingDie
hey hey- you have two of my ex-guildies here and it seems it is where I need to be too as they are awesome!!! and my current guild is lacking. have a lvl 90 ranger that can do Atziri and 2 lvl 90+ Maras, couple lvl 80 scions- ive been around for a while. I love temp leagues so I will always play them but in between, I love playing with my standard world cause I have such good stuff there; mostly crafted and self found, the most valuable unique ive ever found is a Kaoms Heart (not leg, I know). I know what I am doing for phys builds but want to try a ele-something for new leagues so Ill be theorycrafting when the new tree comes out. i love mapping and can usually get to lvl 80 in a few days (I work 10-12 hours a day) and play 12+ hours on weekend days. I go by Kona (prefix to my chars) and stream when I can. Ive given away a ton of free stuff as I love to help out. I live in Halifax, Canada, im 27 (birthday in 17 days!) and female and have the regal weapon effect so all my weapons are pink. ALL.THE.TIME. Its great.
POE is life. POE is ♥.
"
hey hey- you have two of my ex-guildies here and it seems it is where I need to be too as they are awesome!!! and my current guild is lacking. have a lvl 90 ranger that can do Atziri and 2 lvl 90+ Maras, couple lvl 80 scions- ive been around for a while. I love temp leagues so I will always play them but in between, I love playing with my standard world cause I have such good stuff there; mostly crafted and self found, the most valuable unique ive ever found is a Kaoms Heart (not leg, I know). I know what I am doing for phys builds but want to try a ele-something for new leagues so Ill be theorycrafting when the new tree comes out. i love mapping and can usually get to lvl 80 in a few days (I work 10-12 hours a day) and play 12+ hours on weekend days. I go by Kona (prefix to my chars) and stream when I can. Ive given away a ton of free stuff as I love to help out. I live in Halifax, Canada, im 27 (birthday in 17 days!) and female and have the regal weapon effect so all my weapons are pink. ALL.THE.TIME. Its great.

Good Morning! For those of you interested in joining the Schism family; in your respective posts could you please make sure you all place an IGN / Best contact time?

Thanks!
Last edited by ChestyPuller on Dec 4, 2014, 10:20:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info