SCHISM - Recruitment and Regulations Thread (SPOTS AVAILABLE)

You bored?
Need a place to call home with fellow EXPERIENCED players?
Looking to hit the ground running with support in the new Torment league when it starts?

Then Schism might just be the place for you.

We've recently decided to raise our member slot cap, so we have more spots open for active players.
With Schism, you can relish in the enjoyment of these fine amenities:

TWELVE guild stash tabs with three dedicated solely to maps.
DAILY mapping groups, practically all of them being 75+ maps.
ACCESS to our Raidcall and Ventrillo channels.
ESCAPE from the loneliness and insane nonsense of global chat.
SUPPORT from your ever-growing family of Schismaniacs.
FINANCE your ambitions with our in-house Uber Atziri runners.

We are a casual softcore mapping/league guild based in the USA, though we do accept international players as long as you can adequately communicate with our other members. We are currently in a recruiting phase to fill up our free spots since the summer players have moved on.

A few things to consider before requesting an invitation to Schism:

1. All of our players are ABOVE the age of 18. A level of maturity and sense of consideration for fellow players is required.
2. We have a STRICT "No trolling/griefing/racism/hatespeech" policy. Offenders will be reprimanded with a kick after three separate complaints and an overall member vote.
3. ALL of our members have now reached 80+ on at least one character since our founding, so it is a requirement to have at least one level 80+ character on your account in any league. This simply proves that you're active and well-versed with how the game is played.
4. Any members found inactive for more than THREE weeks will be kicked to make room for other active players until they return to the game. If this happens, simply PM us for a reinvite, no questions asked. As a game mechanic, you may secure your spot for three months with a 10 point donation to the guild if you so choose (though this is not a requirement by any means) OR you may place "VACATION" in your status if you will be gone for a bit and plan to return.
5. Items for sale are welcome in guild chat AS LONG as you only post 1-2 items at a time. Full blown WTS threads are NOT encouraged in guild chat.
6. We have 12 guild stash tabs (3 for maps, 3 for gems, 6 for gear). You are welcome to contribute to them as you wish, but only an officer or the leader can pull out gear and maps for you. Just ask and you shall receive. Gems are open to all members to take and leave at their leisure. DO NOT use the guild stash tabs to store anything that you wouldn't want to lose.

Anybody looking for an invite or more information about us should contact IGN: Blackache, XxSekhmetxX or MySweetDaemoness in-game. We're all daily players, so there's a pretty good chance that you'll get a hold of one of us.

Thanks for reading!!
Last edited by Sixzero on Nov 27, 2014, 8:04:57 PM
This post will be reserved for guild event listings.

Stay tuned for more information.
Last edited by Sixzero on Aug 5, 2014, 11:13:49 PM
I'm interested :)
count me in, SnoesMesje ( InGameName )
Blackscion wasn't on. Pm'd.
-Time to be funny. The world needs funny right now! Warning: "Might" get you muted.

25 Exalts...oh God my stupidity stuck! Now onto 25 Divines...
Count me in. IGN: Lootslut
I'm interested as well! I've been looking for a group to play with for Rampage. Will send an in-game message tonight!

IGN: SparkleMcSparkles
pm'ed
You guys still got any slot left? I'm interested in joining.
IGN: DVD
☆ Store of Wraeclast ☆: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/612816
hi guys

ive been in a guild were i have seen basically no-one for over a month now lol

its kinda getting a little lonely ;)

just wondering if there are any spots available, im over 18 and have 3 80+ toons

and im a fairly active player , i dont go overboard because i work but im on for sometime every day

let me know , i have Pmed Blackscion

cheers

Shaghar

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info