Arctic Armor

Just an idea, but how about an MTX that gives an effect similar to the ice in this picture?

Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Hi

Cool idea, perhaps GGG could also make a point to have the chest mtx cover the neck better so when players might want to wear arctic skull effect with that gear the neck won't be bare skin.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
"
Finkenstein wrote:
Cool idea, perhaps GGG could also make a point to have the chest mtx cover the neck better so when players might want to wear arctic skull effect with that gear the neck won't be bare skin.

cheers

You must play as a Templar... ;)
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Hi

It's funny but I tend to play duelist, I have just noticed though that most mtx chest pieces and the skull mtx's especially have been noted repeatedly by others of the POE community( myself included)as bare necks looking a little strange and would love to see something done about this. The only character that does fine is the shadow with his bent head lol.

Perhaps the skull mtx's could have some rotting flesh or corresponding effect depending on the skull mtx player is wearing on character for the neck area, (jokingly) how about a scarf mtx GGG? or neck mtx? But I know GGG is very stringent about changing MTX publicly, privately that's a different matter(ex: valentine heart, cat, disembodied hand pet, verdant effect, etc..)

I would also love to see a arctic themed pet.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
Wraeclastian: I like that arctic armor idea...though I'd like the eyes to stay exposed...

Finkenstein: Arctic Fox idea is cool...easy enough for them to implement too.
Hi

I figured the fox would be easiest, strangely though I would really love to see the jellyfish floating around or a marine worm crawling along the ground:)

cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info