Something for Everybody! As low as 1alch! Gems, gear, weapons, etc.

ABOUT

This store are for people looking for cheap gear to get them a few levels or to experiment with. I have good elemental weapons, etc.

I believe that other stores are way to expensive and make it difficult for players to move along. Also, people are picky on what they sell. So I like to cater to people that like to experiment. I have tri elemental 2H weapons. I have elemental bows. I also have tri stat (dex, int, str) amulets and rings.

Enjoy shopping.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: I have ALOT of stuff so I reserve the right to charge more than 3c on the off chance i put a much more valuable item in the store than I intended.

Price_Structure

All gems are 1 alch or 3 for 1 chaos

Most jewelry is 1 alch

Almost everything is 1alch. A few armor pieces and other gear are 1c to 3c.

I'll be honest My store is big and I'm just too lazy to list prices. Nothing listed is more than 3c...period. That being said, just PM me or whisper me. I quite literally sell things for 1alch and even less in some cases. I'm very flexible in currency exchange as well.

I do take trades.

Everything that hasn't been organized is listed in the bottom may have a modular price, pm or whisper if interested

Currency can be substituted for equivalent in other areas. An example is that a 1 chaos item can be purchased with 2 fuses.

Bows_&_Quivers

Weapons
2H
1h

Shields

armor
helm
gloves
belts
Boots
Chest

1alch_Jewelry

MoreThan1alch_Jewelry

Gems

Qual_Gems

Vaal_Gems
NONE

Uniques

New stuff that hasn't been organized yet:

Spoiler

IGN: ekosol, PM me here if you don't see me online.
Alt IGN: Eko_Forever

I update the store about once every 24 hours
Last edited by ekopalm on Aug 21, 2014, 1:50:30 AM
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump