why the Crafting Change.

The ignorance is strong in this one.
IGN: Iworkeout
"
Ragnar119 wrote:
"
Xantaria wrote:
I never played trading simulator. I actually hate trading.

I just have my perfect Items. And I don't want to sell all those items for basically nothing to get the 'new' perfect items. fuck that.

What has perfect items have to do with this change? There are no new items in the game. Perfect items will stay perfect. Crafting is not meant for perfect items as they said it. They can not roll best stats, so i dont know what you are complaining about than.

But i hope they implement new items, that are better than we have now, because the game is boring if they dont implement new higher ones

Well, there are build defining 'craft' (used loosley) only affixes, I think. I'm getting the impression that any 5 affix awesome rolled rare could gain unique-like utility. So yeah, with the new system, a 'perfect' item may very well have one of these defining mods in its solitary craft slot. And 5 affix items would likely have more value, as you'll be able to swap out the crafted mod to a different build defining one without wrecking your item.

EDIT: Woops, read it wrong. There will be new items, with the build defining mods already on them. So 5 affix means nothing, but you can basically craft-a-unique with the new base item from Masters, and the old orb gambling system.
No. Calm down. Learn to enjoy losing.
Last edited by b15h09 on Jul 31, 2014, 2:30:56 PM
I heard if u use song of sirens, fish mirrors all day long u get fat. GG secret is out.
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
"
b15h09 wrote:
"
Ragnar119 wrote:
"
Xantaria wrote:

I just have my perfect Items. And I don't want to sell all those items for basically nothing to get the 'new' perfect items. fuck that.

What has perfect items have to do with this change? There are no new items in the game. Perfect items will stay perfect. Crafting is not meant for perfect items as they said it. They can not roll best stats, so i dont know what you are complaining about than.

But i hope they implement new items, that are better than we have now, because the game is boring if they dont implement new higher ones

Well, there are build defining 'craft' (used loosley) only affixes, I think. I'm getting the impression that any 5 affix awesome rolled rare could gain unique-like utility. So yeah, with the new system, a 'perfect' item may very well have one of these defining mods in its solitary craft slot. And 5 affix items would likely have more value, as you'll be able to swap out the crafted mod to a different build defining one without wrecking your item.

What is stopping people that have perfect items already to use the crafting on that item to add that unique mod (can you add one additional mod no matter how many affix it has) ? OP here is talking like we got a new tier of items that make his items less powerful (and as i said i really hope that will actually happen with act 4).
Last edited by Ragnar119 on Jul 31, 2014, 2:33:45 PM
"
Ragnar119 wrote:

What is stopping people that have perfect items already to use the crafting on that item to add that unique mod (can you add one additional mod no matter how many affix it has) ? OP here is talking like we got a new tier of items that make his items less powerful (and as i said i really hope that will actually happen with act 4).

Made a mistake, which is clarified in my edit above. There are new items, available from master's only, that have build defining mods on them. You can craft these bases into awesome gear.

As to the crafting system, a 6 affix item can't have a mod crafted onto it. But since I made a mistake, and the build defining ones aren't craftable, that just means a T3 mod could be added, so it's not too relevant.
No. Calm down. Learn to enjoy losing.
Last edited by b15h09 on Jul 31, 2014, 2:36:31 PM
I think its a great change they added, i totally did't see this coming and it looks alot of fun to just experiment with the gear, like we already did with the orbs, only now we might have a little more control over it.
Besides, its not like they are gonna force us to use it, if u don't like the new system, then just don't use it.

Personally i was hoping for act 4, but this combined with the new leagues and races will keep me busy for sure :)
"
Xantaria wrote:

Life is so hard
perma league player QQ thread
Chris already said that top tier item mods are not craftable on the bench.

So you won't have to fear about your mirrored gear being devalued fast.
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Simon_GGG on Jul 31, 2014, 5:10:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info