why the Crafting Change.

Rly don't like that change ... AT ALL.

If this patch devalues my items I'll be quite mad.
I hope it does, it will mean they did something right for a change, and actually care about making a good arpg game more than a trading simulator.

(also there was no crafting change, this game did not had crafting in the first place, only gambling)
Last edited by Ragnar119 on Jul 31, 2014, 2:08:26 PM
GGG promised to NOT devalue any items EVER.

That's why we have legacy items, sir.

(It has crafting. If you don't know how to, then that's your own fault.)
Last edited by Xantaria on Jul 31, 2014, 2:10:17 PM
"
Xantaria wrote:

We are not getting new items, we are getting a normal crafting in the game. If for you it is more important to have high value items so you can trade than the actually good game mechanic in the game, than you should go and play a trading simulator game and not a arpg game
"
Xantaria wrote:

Most patches causes a wealth shift. It is enough to simply make one item stronger and thus more valuable through a patch to automatically decrease the purchase power of all other items in the game.

Sometimes the change in "value" is so negligible that you won't notice it, but it is there.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
I never played trading simulator. I actually hate trading.

I just have my perfect Items. And I don't want to sell all those items for basically nothing to get the 'new' perfect items. fuck that.
Last edited by Xantaria on Jul 31, 2014, 2:16:22 PM
T1 mods , and i hope T2 mods will hopefully be only accessable through the crafting we have now, this will hold top tier item value. While giveing you more option to craft early- mid game.

Knowing GGG and the way the are going about vendor recipeys i think this is how it will work out, witch is fine if you can "craft" decent gear with this new system , then start in on the orb based crafing system for top items.

Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.
doubt it devalues 6 x T1 gear by allowing changing one mod with mid tier rolls, but hopefully it indeeed let ppl craft gear which will not look like complete junk comparing to mirrror worthly one crafted with over9000 eternals.
IGN: MsAnnoyance
Will only possibly devalue your gear if you filled all six affix slots, from the sound of things. How much or if at all will depend on just how powerful these new build defining purchase only affixes are.
No. Calm down. Learn to enjoy losing.
"
Xantaria wrote:
I never played trading simulator. I actually hate trading.

I just have my perfect Items. And I don't want to sell all those items for basically nothing to get the 'new' perfect items. fuck that.

What has perfect items have to do with this change? There are no new items in the game. Perfect items will stay perfect. Crafting is not meant for perfect items as they said it. They can not roll best stats, so i dont know what you are complaining about than.

But i hope they implement new items, that are better than we have now, because the game is boring if they dont implement new higher ones

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info