What builds are you going to do this coming league?

I need ideas, and I'm taking a step away from spellcasting (which was 95% of my ambush gametime). I was thinking of starting MF flame totem for a bit before going puncture bow or crit dagger ST, but I'm sure there are plenty other good builds I'm not aware about.
[2.2] KuteKitteh's CI EA Regen Tank - Durable w/10k ES, instant clear, EZ-Atziri, affordable!: /1625757
When the one month league started I swear to god that I will not do ST CoC or buzzsaw again. Of course I broken my promise. For the last 2 weeks I got bored and I tried Summoner + Flameblast build, Echo EK and 2H Leap stun Barb.

I might switch to 2H leap stun Duelist in next league.. I hope I will not do another CoC build again until next year but I don't have faith on myself lol.
I hope they buff cold spells. Like Ice nova + FP.
Last edited by Erehr on Jul 31, 2014, 7:14:28 PM
A wander using Barrage + CoCS and something else to play if I happen to stumble across a gear wall.

Any creative suggestions? :P
Shield Charge + cast on melee kill + ball lightning

Spoiler
no just kidding , im gonna do spectral throw like the last 2 leagues, such a shame that you cant do the build you want because others are much more efficient whiel dont need special gear or mcuh investment
I'm a savage, I'm a king
I fought deceivers
I conquered evil
Last edited by StormHunter on Jul 31, 2014, 7:39:32 PM
I've been trying (and failing) to theorcraft a crit molten strike build that is comparable to Mollari's but starts duelist. Might still try for it, since Catalyst makes anything work, but to be honest seeing the scope of the tree changes has put brakes on my theorycrafting until we can get some numbers.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
I'm gonna do either:
a) dual claw aura CI
OR
b) low life dual claw aura
OR
c) life based manual discharge
OR
d) ele aura archer

Assuming the aura changes aren't uber duber nerfs.
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
I am probably gonna wait to see the tree, and then either start a templar / witch or shadow seeing as i will want to experience the new tree.

Wondering if playing a first char as CI will be a viable thing now with the crafting there to provide for easier ES management.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
I'll definitely give a go for a summoner in one of the leagues, been meaning to make a build for a while now and finally I wont be tempted to use cheesy snapshotting tricks. Haven't decided what kind of summoner i want to play - tbh at the moment animator / dominating blow seem interesting, but maybe i'll just stick with good ol' zombies and spectres.
As for the other league, I haven't quite made up my mind yet on the general theme for the character. Maybe a trapper of sorts. Or evasion based blocker. Been reading a lot about that lately, it seems surprisingly strong mechanic (almost constant damage avoidance). Or maybe even a yolo dps marauder.
Who knows, it's hard to tell atm, while we don't have much of solid info on passive tree and skill changes.
I always start every league with my DW/EV Ranger, so that's a given. Past that, I may try a Guardian build, as I imagine that crafting may make this a little more manageable while leveling. I also imagine that I'll try a build or two with any new skill gems that get added in.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info