Spell totem and Elemtal weakness cruse - Atziri

"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
PrototypX wrote:
The curse will reflect to the totem like said above.

But anyway why just dont pop a "Warding" flask (Immunity to curses) then curse?

Depends on the situation but if your build isn't crit with Surgeons, you may want to save your flask charges.

That's right you probably want save them.

But you can fully refill your flasks each "heal" phase.

(Could be a problem when the fight takes you too long (not enough damage) )
Last edited by PrototypX on Aug 1, 2014, 2:26:15 AM
U can also use trap support, in both cases atziri will be curse and u will have no curse.
Thanks for the reply all, some interesting points here, and a few different paths to take.

Cheers,
"
SorakPoE wrote:
"
It should be the spell totem. It would be simpler to just over cap your resistance by the amount of points the curse takes from you.

Overcapping by the amount a 20/20 Ele Weakness takes off of you is significantly more of an investment than linking the curse to a single gem.

If the curse is conductivity or flammability it should be cancelled out by purity auras with only a little left over needed from gear.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
I can confirm this works, and works really well in the add phase, really helps clean up the zombies before they heal Atziri :)

"
l33tsmurf wrote:
Heya,

If I use spell totem and cast elemental weakness, will Atziri reflect the curse to me or the spell totem (ie, no effect)?

I would imagine its the spell totem, and I go uncursed, but wanted to make sure.

Thanks

the totem must be the one casting the curse. the caster or whoever is casting it will get the rebound
rawrawr
Totem but I use double curse and using flask is easy way.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Aug 5, 2014, 1:32:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info