New Challenge League will be 3 Months instead of 4

well that sucks now i will play 2 months in to a league and quit the last month befor i did 3 months then quit the last month

o well
Perhaps they reduced to 3 months because with 4 months it ends at chrismas.
And who will start a new league at chrismas/new year... And i think GGG don't want to work at this time :-))
too short, gonna rush for 8/8 and quit the league asap. no point wasting time when you know it ends in few weeks anyways and then u will have restart again. its becoming like races, simply too many in too small time span
8/8 Challenges Anarchy/Onslaught
8/8 Challenges Domination/Nemesis
8/8 Challenges Ambush/Invasion

IGN: @Mob_Barley
I welcome this change, especially with a 6-month development cycle for expansions.
I think they are going to give us something in the xmas so they end these new leagues in 3 months (August 20 - Sept 20 - Oct 20 - Nov 20) and then we rest for a month and get ready for the xmax surprise!
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1119850
Selling Crit Bow ilvl 68-75 (Mostly White)
I personally like it. 4 months is a bit long for a casual like me.
At least, it's better than waiting 1.5 months between challenge leagues.
Another quality ZAP! post.
I like this. I usually get burned out around 3 months.
Wont be anywhere near completing a build in 3 months so it kinda sucks for me, but then again 4 months has never been enough for me either.
Tears of blood, aching heart,
My dear Isildria must depart.

[Keeper] Oath keepers - Friendly EU focused guild for experienced players More info @ thread ID; 1426886
IGN; Isildria
I typically start to run out of steam around 3 months anyway so it isn't a huge deal. That said, I did enjoy being able to take some breaks and come back and still have time to complete many challenges. I don't like feeling rushed. Time will tell if 3 months feels too short or not.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"
Sadat wrote:
no point wasting time when you know it ends in few weeks anyways and then u will have restart again.

Well, if you take that logic to the extreme...

In a 4 month league, there's no point playing the last month since the league will end soon anyway. So might as well only play 3 months...

But then you might as well not play the last few weeks of those 3 months since you'll have to stop soon anyway...

And so on until you might as well just not play at all.

So the real question becomes, "How long does it take for MOST players to achieve all their goals and get bored enough to stop playing until the next reset?"

I think 4 months is starting to look like it was too long for this, so 3 seems reasonable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info