New Challenge League will be 3 Months instead of 4

I too think that 3 months leagues was the right direction to take.
Its just so hard to get into the game after taking at least a 1-2 month break only find the exact same leagues that i took a break from.
Was happy to see the 3-month chosen over the 4-month, win win all 'round
BLAMT!
As others pointed out,i was always trying some things on the last one month of 4 months,thats why 3 months is quite good i guess.

But that also means,that the update cycle must be revised.Having longer update pause is equally as bad as having 1 month of doing "nothing"(well i do neat things in that period).

Dont know what GGG's stance on updating the game will be.

Edit:My reading comprehension was clouded,lack of coffe is relevant.Now i can see that it is in fact 6 months in total.

Bye bye desync!
Last edited by elwindakos on Jul 31, 2014, 12:38:23 AM
I think it's a great change. I've always felt that 3 months would be the sweet spot for the leagues. Plus it gives them some extra time to polish the content before the next expansion.
IGN: @AmbushedByDongers
Shop and mirror service: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/984191
lvl 95 Physical Crit Bow Gear: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1073300
So long as they have no shortage of new interesting league mods in mind, I'm all for it.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
I'm likin the 3 month idea, should keep the game fresh.

One thing I have been thinking though, are there going to be different challenges for each 3 month set, or one for all 6 months?
Eh don't like it =/ the faster we go to standard the worst

arg.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"

arg.

But we go to standard slower because its two 3 months in a row. I expect a few hours in between so they can transfer chars and switch leagues, but a few hours in standard ain't gonna kill nobody.
"
HasuKishi wrote:
"

arg.

But we go to standard slower because its two 3 months in a row. I expect a few hours in between so they can transfer chars and switch leagues, but a few hours in standard ain't gonna kill nobody.

Standard awaits us all :(
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Sounds fine to me. No complaints.
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info