That moment you realize that you and GGG way of thinking is the exact opposite

I don't care about that support personally (never play in parties). But I do care if they decide to nerf auras to force people to use it and thus puniching solo play even more. I sure hope not, it will be like kicking an already downed person's balls in a fight. Solo play was punished enough already.
IGNs
GroovyBeard
JooJooFromTheWell
"
Allnamestaken wrote:
I don't care about that support personally (never play in parties). But I do care if they decide to nerf auras to force people to use it and thus puniching solo play even more. I sure hope not, it will be like kicking an already downed person's balls in a fight. Solo play was punished enough already.

Try reading the announcement again. There are entirely new SELF-ONLY buffs being added.
"
Hodari wrote:
"
Allnamestaken wrote:

Try reading the announcement again. There are entirely new SELF-ONLY buffs being added.

Why would they add self only buffs that do the same thing as auras? Either they are nerfing severly or removing them, or these buffs are not for damage, but for status effects or something.
IGNs
GroovyBeard
JooJooFromTheWell
I rather to have a skill called "Selfish Bastard" which doubles your aura effectiveness but will not share aura effect with others.
"
ariesdante wrote:
I rather to have a skill called "Selfish Bastard" which doubles your aura effectiveness but will not share aura effect with others.

this
"
ariesdante wrote:

I like this. That is what exiles shoudl be, no really. Every man for himself.
IGNs
GroovyBeard
JooJooFromTheWell
"
Allnamestaken wrote:
"
ariesdante wrote:

I like this. That is what exiles shoudl be, no really. Every man for himself.

But, but, but fun cooperative coordinated team play in PoE hardcore league Kappa

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info