That moment you realize that you and GGG way of thinking is the exact opposite

Lol its kinda funny
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Jul 30, 2014, 10:03:28 PM
Yes because aura's needed a buff on players without drawbacks?

(not giving it to your party member = not a drawback)

peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I think what GGG is doing fits the idea of auras much better actually. The whole point of it being an AURA rather than just a buff is that it affects others in the area around you. Also, if people actually use this support at all, it will encourage parties to work together and coordinate their aura choices far more than they do now. You'd want to have 2 people running each of the key auras so that they each benefit from the other person's and everyone would want to stay in range of each other.
As I understand it, they added Self Buffs that are different from Auras. So that Auras will be more about Buffing your party members and the Self Buffs are for yourself.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
The support is going to be really good for summoners.
"
Septile wrote:
The support is going to be really good for summoners.

Yeah, this is probably their way of balancing summoning after they take out snapshotting.
My bet is that they are nerfing normal auras but preserving the support function.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
I absolutely love GGG's version. It means pure support characters can now be a thing.

Your suggestion was just a selfish support that everyone who solos will use(and probably many people who don't solo).
Last edited by kasub on Jul 30, 2014, 10:54:34 PM
Yeah you know what?

[Removed by Support] players will always have the opposite thinking as GGG. I always predict what GGG s going to do quite accurately by the way.
Minions are NOT party members. They made that distinction clear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info