My passives so far. advice/help needed.

So this is where I've spent my passives from 1-50.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABAecFLQbuFCAY2xpVIWAppTGeMgkyfjQ1NZI26DpSPydAoEZpR35KyE3jTipQR1ivWlJbr2BLYSFjF2SjZU1sRm6qcmx07XTxeA1674TZhO-HaojxkGyXcJtdnrmmV6cwqJqpbqmUq8W18sEH1FLXfvKX_o8=

I would like to know what i should focus on post 50. Take more armor/life nodes? More nodes that will increase my dps? I'm also using quite a few blood magic gems with this build. LMK thanks for the help =)!
Last edited by Crippling on Jul 30, 2014, 5:06:04 PM
Yes you are correct in your guess. Atm my gear/gems is as follows....

Body armor- Belly of the Beast 4 linked sockets; Gems- Double Strike, Blood magic, Melee Physical Damage, and Multistrike.

Gloves- Maligaro's Virtuosity 4 linked sockets; Gems- Grace, Hatred, reduced mana, (currently looking for another enduring cry for the last socket)

Boots- Lioneye's Paws 4 linked sockets; Gems- Cast when damage taken, Enduring Cry, Molten Shell, and Enfeeble.

Two hand sword- Rigvald's Charge 4 linked sockets; Gems Blood magic, Added Fire Damage, Spectral throw, and Lesser Multiple projectiles.

Helmet- The Peregrine- atm 1 socket nothing in it; Need to get a nice rare Str, life, dual res, decent armor with 4 linked sockets; Gems ultimately being- Leap Slam, Blood Magic, Melee Physical Damage, Faster Attacks.

Belt- Perandus Blazon. Needs to be rare perhaps, with double life and a res. atm best i can do.

rings/amulet- Horrid needs upgraded.

Anyways lmk WalkingInCircles.
You can post your items by clicking on your character icon in the top left of the banner and clicking on them in your inventory. It will make a link in your post.

That's about what I expected, you're using liberal blood magic though. On a physical build I'm more fond of mana leech. A slitherpinch or wurm's molt could provide. Or the right rare rings. But in general my advice for passives doesn't change. Though I would put in the endurance charge point.
Thanks for your help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info