Help with accuracy please!

About Accuracy, as you level up it decreases.
I was told that this is not true, and that it only scales it to your level, since enemies have higher evasion at higher levels so you miss more. Is this the case, or does your accuracy actually decrease?
Your accuracy rating is only affected by your passives, gear, dexterity, resolute technique, and the additional accuracy gem. It is independent of your level.

You have been told correctly, the tooltip accuracy is based off the chance you have to hit an average mob of your level (capped at 78). Mob evasion IS dependent on their level, unlike your accuracy, so when you level your accuracy rating stays the same while the evasion rating the tooltip uses to calculate your chance to hit increases, so the tooltip value can decrease. Your actual accuracy does not however.
For try for see and for know.
IGN: Sap
Last edited by Bed on Jul 30, 2014, 3:34:42 PM
What a relief! I was constantly trying to find decent accuracy on my jewelry. Thanks for the clarification!
Actually, you do get +2 base accuracy rating per level, but the trouble is enemy evasion goes up much faster, so estimated chance to hit an equal level enemy will drop as you level even as your natural accuracy rating goes up.

Fortunately, the game doesn't require much thinking about this, if you're crit-based you should aim for 90% chance to hit, which mostly isn't hard since you're probably building it on right side of the tree. If you aren't building for crit you take resolute technique and solve all your problems, it's cheaper than chasing accuracy on gear, passive nodes, or sacrificing a gem slot on accuracy support.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Jul 30, 2014, 4:22:25 PM
My signature for details about accuracy and stuff :)
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info