"Eastern Gaming Design Cliches"

To new generation of gamers, Eastern gaming design will either fascinate or completely annoy the hell out of them. Whether it's a pc or console game you will definitely find one of the following themes repeated over and over...

FEATHERS!!! They fall from sky, you see them in intros and probably see them floating around your character. How many pigeons Eastern developers killed for this effect is unknown and PETA was not available for comment.

HAIR EXTENTIONS!!! Seems the male community is rocking Sephiroth hair... Perhaps developers visited little Haiti in Miami for tips on hair extentions... Who knew?

TAILS AND BUNNY EARS!!! The movie "The Island of Doctor Moreau" must have passionately effected some eastern developers. How they acquired the tails and bunny ears is not known but sources say Animal activists are concerned. Shark fin anyone?

LITTLE GIRLS... COUGH WOMAN!!! Seems that these little girls supposedly woman have a knack to be selectable or played. Though one thing is known, for some reason you don't mess with them, they will either:

A. Transform into a bigger bitch
B. Have the strongest spells attacks
C. One shot you
D. Can summon a giant pet to rain hell on you
E. All of the above

So if you have the option of choosing one, don't be stupid pick them... To eastern developers it's the norm and you won't be featured in "To Catch a Predator." Even so you can always tell others you enjoy their lore...

MORE COMING SOON...

"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Jul 30, 2014, 10:19:29 AM
Nude patch for my lolis pls.
you forgot about ridicuously gargantuan swords

incredibly shitty looking characters, massive eyes, all of them look the same

annoying cutscenes with gibberish covering everything that give you seizures

i fucking hate jrpgs, and all oriental games actually, they all piss me off, along with the cartoons they have there...
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on Jul 30, 2014, 10:32:01 AM
when you said "Eastern" you confused me a lot... and then I realised you're NOT talking about EASTERN developers (Poland, Russia, Chech Republic etc.), but ASIAN. Please, make a distinction, my good sir, because Eastern (European) devs are awesome, whilst Asian (or FAR Eastern) are just fucking nuts and/or ridiculous.
http://unrealitymag.bcmediagroup.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/gibson2.jpg

Mel Gibson is your daddy... and, you don't really want to know what he does.
"
Avramovic wrote:
when you said "Eastern" you confused me a lot... and then I realised you're NOT talking about EASTERN developers (Poland, Russia, Chech Republic etc.), but ASIAN. Please, make a distinction, my good sir, because Eastern (European) devs are awesome, whilst Asian (or FAR Eastern) are just fucking nuts and/or ridiculous.

Ye, the OP confused me too haha. Let's say oriental for the lack of a better word.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
Asian is the word you want, but even that is a bit off.

Anything else I've seen here is kinda racist.

Yeah, solwitch thread. I know. Still.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Avramovic wrote:
are just fucking nuts and/or ridiculous.
You can safely leave the OR away here.
AND does it rather well.

ADDENDUM: Sometimes I have the idea that Japan and Co is filled with pedo-perverts.
I mean, look at some of the manga...
Teens with mega boobs, ...
Weird folks, those Asians.
Last edited by Xogroroth on Aug 1, 2014, 9:11:14 AM
This thread title is racist.
...So sorry I missed this United Nations meeting, what did I miss?
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
Xogroroth wrote:
"
Avramovic wrote:
are just fucking nuts and/or ridiculous.
You can safely leave the OR away here.
AND does it rather well.

ADDENDUM: Sometimes I have the idea that Japan and Co is filled with pedo-perverts.
I mean, look at some of the manga...
Teens with mega boobs, ...
Weird folks, those Asians.

The rest of the world is oversexualizing kids too, so everyone is pedo-perverse according to your logic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info