Reduced mana and dual auras

Hi I'm pretty new to this game so there are a few things i dont understand. Like reduced mana for instance, at what point (level) does reduced mana become effective enough that I can run both hatred and grace. Atm I am playing a level 50 Scion with a level 8 reduced mana gem linked to both hatred and grace. Any insight on this would be great.
Technically that level 8 RM is enough, but it leaves you with just 2% Max Mana :P

Mikelat's Aura calc can provide insight into the situation. Running two 60% Auras with just a Reduced Mana Support is going to be a late game kinda thing; you'll be looking at level 15+. However, the biggest factor is, how much Mana do you need? A build that depends on a high-Cost Skill will need more Mana free than something relying on a cheap Spectral Throw setup for example.

If your build happens to run near some Reduced Reservation nodes, consider picking those up too. Even 8% can help a fair bit.
I actually need pretty much no mana. I run Blood Magic with all my skills, Spectral throw, Double strike, and Leap slam, Haven't got leap slam implemented yet but it will be run with blood magic. Thank you for the insight!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info