How many fusings to finally get a 6 link?

Hey guys just read the title, i have used 2200 fusings and still no 6 link on my chest, i have played my ass on this game i feel i must be rewarded, i have watched people linking in some cases even in 17 fusings others in 50 or 100 or even 300 hundred and yes sure in a lot of cases much more than that but come on WTF? What do we have to do more? thank god i managed to 5 link it again with 120 fusings left and i stopped and really made me loose faith, energy and excitment for this game, cause i spend a lot of hours, its basically part of our lifes this game, and yes i am loyal player along with thousands of players. Can you imagine not playing any other game for 5 months? nothing cause we really loved this game and waiting anxiously for act4, but i am really pissed off. Why on Earth didnt just buy one from the beginning it would have cost me cheaper, but no we want to make it ourselves its different like that, well there you have it still no bloody 6 link and with regards to currency i am absolutely broke. Thank you very much Mr Chris Wilson.
number of fuses used does not increase your chances. It can be next fuse or fuse #324681
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on Jul 30, 2014, 9:04:08 AM
building up huge stocks of fusings to apply them at once leads to frustrations. if you're unlucky.

learn from lottery players: instead of saving up money to buy 2000 lottery tickets for the weekly event they buy one ticket per week. and they're happy even if they lose.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Jul 30, 2014, 9:10:17 AM
"
geradon wrote:
building up huge stocks of fusings to apply them at once leads to frustrations. if you're unlucky.

learn from lottery players: instead of saving up money to buy 2000 lottery tickets for the weekly event they buy one ticket per week. and they're happy even if they lose.

I have to otherwise i will loose my 5 link and what do i do then?
"
philipma wrote:
"
geradon wrote:

I don't get how you can garantee you will get a 5L again after using a sh*tload of fusings and probably not getting a 6L.
If you can't manage losing your 5L, don't try to 6L it.
That simple
I had a 5L Mahori Erqi, I now have a one socket Mahori Erqi.
My preferred methodology is to just throw whatever jewellers I have at it when they drop for me and hope for the best.
I'm not too worried about it because I've got a 5L chest thats holding my groundslamming gems and I just stopped using any other skills that required a 5L and use 4Ls instead in the rest of my gear.

Just stop worrying about it and it will happen.
Also, if you have 11 orbs only use 10. Past personal experience has proven that if you have 5 sockets and you use that last orb on it, you are guarantedd to finish up with 1 :)
Went SSF in Delve and I'm never going back.
you can also play alt character and save up for the main
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Got a 6L today with 12 fusings. I've also spent over 500 without getting a 5L. It's got a huge variance. Don't "expect" to get anything, but be pleased when you hit. I was going to 20% quality before linking. Seems to help.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Jul 30, 2014, 11:46:50 AM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Got a 6L today with 12 fusings. I've also spent over 500 without getting a 5L. It's got a huge variance. Don't "expect" to get anything, but be pleased when you hit. I was going to 20% quality before linking. Seems to help.

congratulation, your first hand made?

"
philipma wrote:

as others said, play on another char, try to get a alternate piece for the gear you want to re-roll first or switch to new gear only after you got the sockets and links you aim for on it.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
philipma wrote:
Hey guys just read the title, i have used 2200 fusings and still no 6 link on my chest, i have played my ass on this game i feel i must be rewarded, i have watched people linking in some cases even in 17 fusings others in 50 or 100 or even 300 hundred and yes sure in a lot of cases much more than that but come on WTF? What do we have to do more? thank god i managed to 5 link it again with 120 fusings left and i stopped and really made me loose faith, energy and excitment for this game, cause i spend a lot of hours, its basically part of our lifes this game, and yes i am loyal player along with thousands of players. Can you imagine not playing any other game for 5 months? nothing cause we really loved this game and waiting anxiously for act4, but i am really pissed off. Why on Earth didnt just buy one from the beginning it would have cost me cheaper, but no we want to make it ourselves its different like that, well there you have it still no bloody 6 link and with regards to currency i am absolutely broke. Thank you very much Mr Chris Wilson.

Heres a tip i use, if im wanting a unique 6 linked anyways, i always buy another to try and 6L, while i use a 5L version, this works for almost any except Shav's which would be a considerable purchase to have 2, LOL.

Otherwise if its a rare, then just get a plain white 6L and craft the mods you want, or just get a cheap rare 6L, while you try to 6L whatever it is your wanting linked.
IGN:Axe_Crazy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info