[EU] IMBA is looking for new Players! (for the new HC league)

Imba is recruiting!.

UPDATE:

We only search HC Players right now!

Something about us:
We are a small, friendly, Team of Players, looking for new players to join us.
Yes we go crazy, but we only have use for mature, polite, friendly, helpful, not griefing players.

We wont make much drama about recruiting, so feel free to ask questions if you have one.
Because we like it familar, we only took a few players (about 15-20 at all) and we never become a MassGuild or Graveyard for unactive Chars, so thats for sure.
Just enough to have players online you can play with.
You do not have to be online 24/7 or every day, but at least a bit active when new leagues are starting, because we are just a few and rely much more on each other then other clans.

Teamspeak3 Server up and running, still no one is charged to use it. Path of Exile is all about Fun and everybody should enjoy his time here.

Why you should join our small fine group?
because you like:
-Crazy People yelling about crazy drops?
-Players who drive you mad with their rng?
-you like to play with players you know and can trust on and without any ninjalooters?
-Chat filled with chilled People, who like to play this Game a lot and like to talk about it (mosttimes)
-Bro Prices?
-small Team > Mass Guild
probably a lot more..

Members now:

Moshu leader
TheVoid officer
19iggy94 officer
blackstar officer
BiWinning1989 officer
Kentan_ member
Snakorek member
Mikhail1 member
lumber75 member
ziplet member
BlacKDewiL member
Kynto member
DarkenLight member
Mr_Pablo member
raygrey member
Intension member
nuub member
Pederzen member

For Applications:

What is your character name and your age?

Why do you want to join the IMBA?

Do you agree to abide by our rules and show respect to officers, members and the general population?

What is your level of fluency in english?

Do you have Teamspeak and a microphone and do you agree to actively be on our server whilst playing the game?
Last edited by Moshu on Aug 18, 2014, 10:39:44 AM
What are the usual playtimes of this guild? Primarily US or EU based?

BrightsBigBlackTotems, 24

Been looking for a smaller HC guild for a while now, never really found any.

Do you agree to abide by our rules and show respect to officers, members and the general population?
Sure

Only language I speak

Do you have Teamspeak and a microphone and do you agree to actively be on our server whilst playing the game?
Never used it and don't talk much but sure.
Incindel
Looking for fun group of people to play with and share drops and death stories
Yes
Only language I speak
Yes I do
Fuocos and I am 24

I am looking for a smaller Hardcore Guild to share RIP stories, share loot drops and to have a good time with.

Yes for sure.

I am fluent in english and german.

Most of the times i play with music in the background of PoE, but TS is an option.

Thank you for considering my application.
Taaser, 29

Looking for an active HC guild for the new expansion. Guilds seem to fade out near the end of the expansion. Looking for a group that will stay with it to the end. I really like the idea of small tight knit guild. Much better for the people.

Yeppers

I speak English 100% of the time.

I prefer to play PoE with TS running. Much more fun to meet new people and build a community. Firm believer in voice comms.
New members arrived:

Mr_Pablo
Brights
ziplet

We still have room for a few members.
sir_makaronas, 30

Looking for friendly, relaxed group of people to have a chat with & share fantastic gaming experience that POE provides and still promises to deliver.

Of course.

Pretty fluent.

I don't have a mic, I prefer chat, but can come visit.

"CritMaWay" or just "Eskolon" as account name (Currently in standard for messing around a bit but will play the new HC league) 18 years old.

I would like to join IMBA because I'm looking for an active guild for the new 4month hardcore league. I also hope for a helpful community which is willing to increase my RNG Kappa

Sure I do. Wouldn't apply if i wouldn't agree. :)

My english is quite fluent. Only second language i speak.

Yes i am. I'm a quite talkative person if the other people are cool :)

I'm looking forward hearing from you.

Greetings
Last edited by Enlok on Aug 4, 2014, 1:37:52 PM

What is your character name and your age? Naebosha, 27.

Why do you want to join the IMBA? I tried to create my own guild for next HC league but there is low population at HC. And you are only one who is mainly focused on HC.

Do you agree to abide by our rules and show respect to officers, members and the general population? Any other answers except Yes accepted? :) Yes.

What is your level of fluency in english? Fluent.

Do you have Teamspeak and a microphone and do you agree to actively be on our server whilst playing the game? Yes.
My characters name is StayAwayDesync (actually in Standard but of course aiming in new 3MHC league) and I am 23 years old.

Because your guild is the only one HC-oriented guild here and you are not going to be crowded massguild in the future, that's fine enough for me.

Sure.

I can deal with that language :)

Yep.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info