Anyone know any good builds using ephermal edge?

Bout the best i could think of would be a CI Viper strike build. Anyone care to share?
It's an excellent weapon for CI summoners. They don't need any other weapon really. Lowlife summoners would be using midnight bargain unless full support.

Outside that it's just decent for leveling. None of its stats are special beyond the ES portion. Viper strike is much better with a +3 to melee skills weapon.
Last edited by kasub on Jul 30, 2014, 4:36:25 AM
The max life reduction has no impact on CI builds?
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
"
The max life reduction has no impact on CI builds?

longer freeze/shock duration and higher chance to be stunned
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
My question was more about 1 hp * 0.9 rounded down to 0 (I've read many times that the game always round down).
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
it reduces the life you would have without CI
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
when your CI, the stun / Freeze / shock is calculate on your max life without CI, so if you'll have 800hp without ci, with this weapon, it's calculate on 720hp.

this amulet is pretty common on CI / low life build :

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info