Wanna see a dead body?

Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
mom where's his thingie
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
All the things I want to remember are in the places I'd like to forget.
Can I pick the person I want to see?
It's like something took a big ole bite out of his crotch but left the actual genetalia alone
Spoiler
That said, I demand this thread be relocated to Art, Areas and Effects Feedback
Spoiler
where it too will become a dead body
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
LOL! You guys didn't expect it to be pretty did you?
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
I came here for a dead body, and instead I got a bunch of pixels:

So, to correct OP's failures, here is a dead body of one Muammar Gaddafi:

Spoiler
NSFW, 18+, that's not ketchup on his belly
Spoiler

I hope Libyan people can continue to celebrate his death and build a better, more democratic future on his (now thoroughly rotten) remains.
http://unrealitymag.bcmediagroup.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/gibson2.jpg

Mel Gibson is your daddy... and, you don't really want to know what he does.
The best thing about all this? we, denizens of OT section, can pool our chump change and gather several dozen dollars with which we can bribe a nondescript Libyan to dig up Gaddafi's remains and take a picture of them. That is, if they buried his body in the first place?...
http://unrealitymag.bcmediagroup.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/gibson2.jpg

Mel Gibson is your daddy... and, you don't really want to know what he does.
"
Jim_Fear wrote:

You win the internet.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info