Passive Resets Changing Bandits (unless I'm wrong and never noticed option was there)

With the upcoming (?) passive reset for the mini-expansion, I was discussing with my friend adjusting one of his builds, and we felt he needed to change his Cruel bandit selection. We then realized passive resets don't include the ability to reset bandit choices.

Unless I'm totally wrong. Then correct me please.

If I'm not wrong, please add this.

=D
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
You're not wrong and there should be a bandit reset with a passive tree reset imo.
We tested it extensively
Have to say, you have a very interesting point here.

Makes loads of sense to me as if one needs to respec after a full tree respec, due to a tree change then the Bandit respec should be a given.
To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.
Last edited by GrumpyBear5043 on Jul 30, 2014, 1:25:18 AM
Back before the 20 regret recipe, when GGG was talking about implementing a bandit reset system I thought they meant a free one in this circumstance. But no, we got a very expensive anytime one instead. It does make sense and currency punishing players for changes GGG might have caused is a bit stink eh.
We tested it extensively
Completely agree giving that to respec all three bandits cost 60 regrets and a full tree is 120 they should really supply the chance to respec bandits free on tree respec.
+1 OP. Makes sense.
+1
"
Icholas wrote:
Back before the 20 regret recipe, when GGG was talking about implementing a bandit reset system I thought they meant a free one in this circumstance. But no, we got a very expensive anytime one instead. It does make sense and currency punishing players for changes GGG might have caused is a bit stink eh.

At least the recipe means that the code to reset it is there, so now there is no excuse for them NOT to give a free one with the passive resets. I definitely agree that this should be done.
"
Hodari wrote:
"
Icholas wrote:

At least the recipe means that the code to reset it is there, so now there is no excuse for them NOT to give a free one with the passive resets. I definitely agree that this should be done.

Passive tree changes can actually *break* a build. Bandit choices do no such thing. This would be my assumption for their line of thinking anyways.
+1, a full respec should include bandits.
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info