IS THIS RING MIRROR WORTH ?

Hey guys help me out if i should reroll my life and lighting 11% damage or just keep it and use divine orb on it for mirror worth?

Thank you for reply guys
i keep that in mind
Last edited by djsonny on Jul 29, 2014, 9:59:50 PM
I would say almost there.
I would mirror it just because of the shape of the text.

Maybe it is mirror worthy for some sort of very specific build, but other than that i wouldnt mirror it
Replace life with WED or physical damage and replace lightning damage with a tier 1 res.

Life is still good but the issue is that it takes the spot of the most important damage mods on rings which is WED or physical damage.

Physical leech is what truly drags your ring down. With bloodrage giving massive leech and ammys being much better for getting leech it loses a lot of its benefits. Not sure if it would be mirror worthy with the adjustments I told you about but if it is then it would have a far lower fee than other DPS rings(foe eye for example).
Last edited by kasub on Jul 29, 2014, 9:53:42 PM
It's kind of but no one will mirror it.

No-one with mirrors will even touch life these days.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
The meta is 100% low life shavs, nobody gives a rats ass about life anymore.

Oh, and no need for all caps thread name, keep it classy.
Not even close imo.
Hejren / Triceps / Regnbuen / Sarinti / Striglen / Mareridt / Spoegelset / Doktoren / Dobbelganger / Skjoldtrold / Forkynderen
It isn't currently, but probably worth keeping as is until 1.2 to see how the changes impact the meta

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info