OGSSAA Work great in Path of Exile!

Hey guys,
Sure PoE does have good graphics, but with OGSSAA ( Ordered Grid SuperSampling AntiAliasing )
you can get even better looking graphics ( in terms of AA )
i tried to downsample from 3200x1800 to my native resolution which is 1080p

I did indeed expected some performance drops but i didn't get any - i run with Adaptive v-sync anyway

I will leave a link to "how to" use OGSSAA in your own system

And finally some comparison!
Spoiler

Hope it helped - see you in game!
IGN: ___Arya__
hmm, i don't see any difference... anyone?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
The edges are more choppy
i've made Side by side comaprison - look on the edges inside the helmet where you can see her face - it's smoother on the left than on the right
Spoiler
IGN: ___Arya__
Last edited by Everett129 on Jul 30, 2014, 3:13:20 PM
Bumping this... just set this up 4096 x 2560 => 2560 x 1600. Glorious.

@BeerPact
Is OGSSAA the same as just Downsampling (render game at higher resolution, scale it to native screen res)?
Path of Exile in Eyefinity: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1320584
"
Espionage724 wrote:
Is OGSSAA the same as just Downsampling (render game at higher resolution, scale it to native screen res)?

Yup and then use the games AA on top of that. It is beautiful... Literally cannot see any aliasing anywhere... Check out the edge of the saffells. Keep in mind this image has been compressed by imgur, and is shown approx 62.5% smaller on my screen (1.6:1 downsample.)
@BeerPact
Last edited by muir on Jan 5, 2015, 1:51:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info