Maps need to stack

That is all really. The amount of space they can consume is insane.
Self found and solo (mostly)
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
vendor recipe: x3 maps = x1 map with one lvl higher.
Delete on death.
How should the game engine "stack" 3 magic Temple maps with different affixes?

Think further than simple "i want!" before asking something.
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
"
HarukaTeno wrote:

How do you know that he's focusing on the ROLLED MAPS? There's this *slight* chance that OP meant WHITE Maps?

I quote you: "Think further"
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1552460 - my drop solution
Specs: CPU - i5 9600k, geforce 2060, 32 gb ram, ssd, 2133/2333 mz.-----
EXILES EVERYWHERE, PLEASE?!?!?!
"
HarukaTeno wrote:

Wow, nice job being an asshole about it.

I also agree, there should be a way to stack white maps. If that isn't possible, fine, but maybe they could at least change it to 2x of a map = 1 higher? Would make it more worthwhile to trade up. 3 to 1 is not worth it unless it's 66s.
Team Won
"
HarukaTeno wrote:

Don't be thick. Yes, white maps should be able to stack.
"
ggnorekthx wrote:

I also agree, there should be a way to stack white maps. If that isn't possible, fine, but maybe they could at least change it to 2x of a map = 1 higher? Would make it more worthwhile to trade up. 3 to 1 is not worth it unless it's 66s.

Okay. Explain, what's so "asshole-ish" in a simple question?
Have you ever worked on any serious project?

Question which i asked in previous post would be asked immediately by "project leader".
And will be followed by "what's the reason of implementing A, if it can't do B, C and D?"
Next will be "would the improvements came with implementing A really cover time\money spent on the implementation?"
etc

It seems to me that a lot of people grew up with the instilled idea of "no one dares to argue with your opinion".
Any contradiction is seen as either "asshole-ness" or "outrageous" or "insulting" (even harassment).
A lot of times their phrases even begin with "how dare you to attack YYY?"
It's sad.
"
Cergic wrote:
How do you know that he's focusing on the ROLLED MAPS? There's this *slight* chance that OP meant WHITE Maps?

Thanks, Captain Obvious... (as if i don't know what OP had in mind; that's why i asked a logical question)
There are way too much of such threads, which cover 1 (or a lot of) personal QoL (and not even always QoL) wish. And almost all of them are not thought-out well. Just "childish" "do that!"

P.S.
"
Brockston wrote:

Read above.
And again, it's not about being stubborn, it's about being rational and reasonable.
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
Last edited by HarukaTeno on Jul 29, 2014, 9:27:02 PM
white maps can still have different quality
Dogs Summoner - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/885199
"
HarukaTeno wrote:
"
ggnorekthx wrote:

Okay. Explain, what's so "asshole-ish" in a simple question?
Have you ever worked on any serious project?

Question which i asked in previous post would be asked immediately by "project leader".
And will be followed by "what's the reason of implementing A, if it can't do B, C and D?"
Next will be "would the improvements came with implementing A really cover time\money spent on the implementation?"
etc

It seems to me that a lot of people grew up with the instilled idea of "no one dares to argue with your opinion".
Any contradiction is seen as either "asshole-ness" or "outrageous" or "insulting" (even harassment).
A lot of times their phrases even begin with "how dare you to attack YYY?"
It's sad.
"
Cergic wrote:

Thanks, Captain Obvious... (as if i don't know what OP had in mind; that's why i asked a logical question)
There are way too much of such threads, which cover 1 (or a lot of) personal QoL (and not even always QoL) wish. And almost all of them are not thought-out well. Just "childish" "do that!"

P.S.
"
Brockston wrote:

Read above.
And again, it's not about being stubborn, it's about being rational and reasonable.

You are impetuous. Also, it is called feedback. This is where people say things to the devs that they will consider for application. Companies value this and are successful when they balance feedback with their vision of what a product should be. I don't see why they need people spewing vitriol towards such feedback.
Last edited by Brockston on Jul 29, 2014, 9:39:57 PM
"
Whildus wrote:
vendor recipe: x3 maps = x1 map with one lvl higher.

That's not really enough. It takes ages to even do the recipe. By the end of ambush I had 5ish tabs of just maps. At one point I did combine all my maps but it took a lot of time(hour of sorting).

It also makes your maps really disorganized. It's hard to organize when some maps give too many and you're rapidly running them with others.

I completely support stacking maps due to the above reasons. Never really thought of it but just realized I absolutely hate how disorganized a stash can get with many maps. White 0 quality maps stacking would be amazing.
Last edited by kasub on Jul 29, 2014, 10:03:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info