passive agressive build

this build is great for sitting back and watching monsters kill themselves. you are almost unable to die with vitality and "the anvil" providing 30-40 life gain on block. the only hindrance is that you can't do much against elemental monsters, since the build is focused on reflecting physical dps to attackers. may not be an end-game viable build, but i was able to survive and slowly kill phys groups of monsters on a level 66 map. i'm not sure what to do against ele-dps monsters, since the build doesn't reflect ele-dps, but maybe someone can help with that.

the passive tree can be however you like, probably life and res nodes are the best to go for.

the required items cost like 5-7c total, maybe more if you want better quality stats

required gem

required items

the rest can be whatever you want, probably life/res are the more important stats to go for

so yeah, fun build for those interested in a unique way to play. probably would be good build to be combined with a summoner and the necromantic aegis node to get your summons to reflect attack dmg also.

hope someone finds it interesting :)
Last edited by PandaBears on Jul 29, 2014, 1:55:51 PM
You seem to be forgetting the Tempest Shield skill which linked with Added damage support gems can deal high amounts of damage on block. Also level 20 Molten shell linked again with added damage support gems can deal good amounts of damage.

And another thing. High block chance + bramblejack is not a good idea, because when you block you don't reflect any damage at all.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Jul 29, 2014, 3:01:20 PM
"
KorgothBG wrote:
You seem to be forgetting the Tempest Shield skill which linked with Added damage support gems can deal high amounts of damage on block. Also level 20 Molten shell linked again with added damage support gems can deal good amounts of damage.

And another thing. High block chance + bramblejack is not a good idea, because when you block you don't reflect any damage at all.

good suggestions to consider thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info