"Piety Saga"

SEASON ONE:EPISODE ONE

"That is an interesting Necklace-"

"Don't touch it!!! Leave it be..-

"Merveil... all is well?"

"Nessa... I am sorry. Please excuse me. If I do not see you by ends time send my regards to your father, I hope your sailing expedition goes well."

Nessa clutches her handkerchief at the dinner table while the dinner guests begin to notice Merveils odd behavior, especially on the eve of her wedding celebration. Whispers began around the table...

"Is she going mad..."

"Daresso... he is too good for her..."

"I don't blame her... That necklace must cost a fortune."

"Has anyone seen her husband... Most likely with the maid."

Not all was well... Merveil had changed overtime. She was not one to be confrontational, opposite to her calm nature. Something changed her, as if an ominous cloud before a storm loomed around her heart growing thicker, something was amiss about her.

Nessa stands up and manages to grab Merveils arm before she leaves to calm her, but it was no use. Her mind was made up, the necklace was far more important than her friends advancements of peace. You can sense the tension.

Merveil hisses at Nessa, "let go."

Whispering back to Merveil, "You're making a scene."

Merveil removes Nessa hand off her arm and begins to walk away... With the last bit of humanity left in her eyes looks back at Nessa, Merveil was no more. Nessa noticed it in her eyes too, a farewell. She has lost her friend from childhood.

"Do you think it was him? If so I'm will be marrying the most handsome gentleman..."

Nessa looked at Merveil as she tore the pedals off a bouquet that was sent from an anonymous bachelor. "I think you're mad..."

"Nessa your infatuation with medicine has you blinded... I sense a little jealousy."

The two laugh and Nessa sits next to Merveil, "I am sure you are more interested in a mans sword than his scabbard."

As the maid of honor, Nessa had a more pressing matter, hundreds of guests at the dinner table just witnessed Merveils abnormal behaviour.

In her room, Merveil sat on her bed and began to caress the necklace. Her eyes beamed with lust, anger... The necklace returned Merveils infatuation with a pulsing light as if the object had a mind of its own. Meanwhile in the background you could hear Nessa excusing Merveils actions to the guests as she politely asks the musicians to continue playing music.

One of the quests asks a question to Nessa, "do you think a witch placed a cursed on her?" The guests laugh and Nessa would have nothing to do with it.

"Quite!!! I think everyone here knows my father despises witches as do I and he would have burned any woman practicing such dark matters. My tolerance for such discussion is but non existent, or any other questions about Merveil. Do I make myself clear?"

The guests looked down at their meals, scared to face Nessa. She was of course royalty and one not to be trifled with.

"Darling are you okay?" Daresso asked again this time with a stern voice, "Merveil I am talking to you."

"You dare speak to me in such a manner!" Merveil turned and faced Daresso her newly husband. The necklace filled the bedroom with the devils color...

"I am just worried that is all, I will call off the banquet and fetch the doctor.-

"Doctor!!! Are you calling me mad?" Merveil stood up and placed the necklace around her neck. She slowly backed away from Daresso her eye glanced at bedroom window. She hissed and spitted on Daresso...

Daresso could not believe his eyes, his wife bending down on her knees, resembling a feral mad animal, screaming at him, "You are not a worthy man!!!"

Daresso was a well known treasure hunter, he blamed himself for giving his wife that necklace on the day that he proposed to her. By the time he had figured out the necklace had changed her it was too late. All he could do was support her and try to calm her degrading irrational nature.

"You think I am blind, how you flirt with the other woman... How you gawk at them!"

There was no mistaken that Daresso was a handsome man... Ladies where not immune to his charm.

"I only have eyes for you, come lay with me in bed..."

Daresso began to take off his armor slowly, trying to show Merveil his subordination. He grabbed the bedding and placed it around his waste while removing his under garments.

"I am not your whore!!!" Merveil turned around and dashed for the bedroom window, jumping down eight flights. Daresso ran to the window tripping over the blankets. As he placed his hands on the windows edge helping himself up, he sees his wife running mad down the streets under the moons shade.

Nessa appears at their room, she glances her head down excusing her self as Daresso stands at the window completely naked.

"I think... I lost her." Daresso kneels down while Nessa approaches him putting one hand on his shoulder.

"I wanted to say my goodbyes before my father and I sailed off..."
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Jul 29, 2014, 1:30:57 PM
Good stuff. Daresso is an inspiration to all man.

MOAR PLS
Last edited by Nightmare90 on Jul 29, 2014, 12:12:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info