>>>>Deleted<<<<<

>>>> Deleted <<<<
Last edited by tweakzero on Aug 14, 2014, 10:43:58 AM
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBDH0PxBB7EH8RlhZAFy8ZihqPHNwdFB2qJLAo-isKLKYtHy9vNAo3Zjt8O-E8jkZxRwZMs1AwUEJV1lfJXIpe-l9qY0Nk52aebRlwu3vXf8aApIV9htGMNo9Gj_qQ1pMnm7Wdo6KjpcunCKcrtAy0xbiTuMq-OsEAwfPC7MNtxp7VT9kT2xrbXt534Yji9-q66-7sGPVL9tr60vsJ_Ks4G9vnwBpZ85hvkn3lz3FNms9DY7cxWPWdxPv1tDjlGeOEiGu29xEvmZrrY4fbpn_tQbGztUhtbFM1Nj2Leg5Ioi6DCQ==

switched a bit in the passivs. gues its better, would need a testing
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Care to race on that clear speed statement?
IGN:Flickfrap
"
tweakzero wrote:
Pro's:
By far the fastest clear speed for maps in the game (probably faster but im yet to see it).

... so i take it you want to show me your clear speed?

No. id like to see some screens of your stats for starters though.

My clear speeds have long been established.

Unless you already have a clip of a sub 1:30 gorge run.
Last edited by LoPan on Jul 29, 2014, 2:56:20 PM
''Dual wield''

''Here's my gear : one weapon''

Gneuh?
Last edited by tweakzero on Jul 31, 2014, 10:52:38 AM
"
tweakzero wrote:
"
LoPan wrote:
"
tweakzero wrote:
Pro's:
By far the fastest clear speed for maps in the game (probably faster but im yet to see it).

... so i take it you want to show me your clear speed?

No. id like to see some screens of your stats for starters though.

My clear speeds have long been established.

Unless you already have a clip of a sub 1:30 gorge run.

Apologies if i somehow damaged your E-ego with my wording and thank you for taking the time to come and post non value add posts though.

Long story short as far as i am concerned and with all the builds ive tried and tested this particular one is the fastest.

If you want me to seek legal advice as to how to word my posts to ensure your e-ego isnt damaged please let me know ;)

If anything id love to chat to you about the 2 builds and what works and doesn't rather than engage in a forum war about who's e-dick is bigger :)

<<< - u know my name hit me up in game or PM me if you wanna chat.

Btw im an aussie so all the tongue in cheek going on is normal to me :) no offense intended or taken.

None taken bud. Sorry if I upset you. I just saw "#1 fastest clear speed" in your title. It's a bit misimformative. Also the screenshots just help people who may be interested in your build identify what they should shoot for rather than just assuming whatever numbers you throw out have substance behind them. You're welcome and enjoy.
Last edited by LoPan on Jul 30, 2014, 10:34:28 AM
Last edited by tweakzero on Jul 31, 2014, 10:52:55 AM
Last edited by tweakzero on Jul 31, 2014, 10:53:09 AM
Got +1 to gems lioneye's boots tonight after a lot of attempts to vaal em.

This changed my gem set up a bit and shot my DPS up dramatically.

still need to get myself some lvl 21 auras.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info