awake all night and day

i am awake all night and day playing this game but the developers are just taking it easy. if this is their full time job and they have a life there should be more bigger dlc content. i dont thin kthis is a expansion in any way but more like a content patch or dlc patch. if there was an expansionit would be a completely new game. meaning like a sequel game. if u look at many expansions they give you a whole new game to play but this game does not. [Removed by Support]

everyone is so bored out of their minds and the developers are just drinking coffee [Removed by Support]

the developers needs to add like 100 uniques and like 10 more acts and all that bullshizzle.

this game was a waste of my time but was fun and worthwhile to start with. this game is waste of my time like in general. have you guys seen this new game grim dawn? that game is so cool cause it actually gives you that diablo 1 feeling but has every path of exile craft and item and content system.

a free to play company should not have any restrictions to giving us more stuff cause they have no publisher or any ownership by stockholders.

give us more stuff damn you! i actually wanna see some actual adventure stuff like venturing into one world after another world and going into the depth of the underworld and that is what i call fun.

stop focusing on all this item crafting and itemization bullshizzle and give us some stuff to quest on the side damn you!
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Jul 29, 2014, 10:35:04 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
give us
give us
give us
give us
give us

you forget "for free", damn you.
IGN TylordRampage
i was trying to point out that the developers could give us more than what they give us not being like exaggeration in any ways

they have no bossy owner or anyting just so much free time and so much tool to give us more stuff that could be more fun and not just items and crafting and all that bullshizle about trades

once u finisht eh game its like game over unless u map and item craft and that is just so boring for alot who ar looking for more story and more quests to use their items and crafts damn you!

if u do all side quests is basically just all out maps and that is so boring over time

we need more side quests and stuff and more places to go to have crazy combat like into the underworld of hell like traveling 50 levels below and going to kill a crazy creature of doom.

damn you all.
You're asking them to make this game into a MMO. It's not going to be. They'll add new acts, and new areas, but they're not going to turn it into WoW no matter how much you beg them to.
"
jeremywiget wrote:
i am awake all night and day playing this game

"
jeremywiget wrote:
this game is waste of my time

...?
just a suggestion: do something with your life!
That is possibly the worst thing I have ever read on this forum!

And that does not say a little.
are you stupid? this game is a mmo already

massive multi online? its pretty masssive multi online all right

wow? wow is like a turn based mmo that is a bad game to begin with blizzard messe dthat game up

i do have a life but i have path of exile on my time now

that means the developers have path of exile on their time full on and they should be giving us more stuff to last than just doing those stupid micro transaction and those new items

that should be like the defautl stuff to give but give us like 30 uniques per patch at least or create a new item class for us to create items or give us a new item color like pin items at least that would be cool

damn you all again!

we actually want more than map runs u know wewant lvl 70 places and lvl 80 places and lvl 90 places and stop doing that bullshizzle map runs to level up. map runs should be like special maps for really fun party or solo memories like mao tun and all that map crafting. map run should not replace the dman game!

give us the 20 acts and 5 worlds and unerworld of hell 50 levels down into hell of doom already!
You know, new acts and big updates like that take a long time to do.
Steam: teemu92
Way too obvious.

0/10
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Obvious troll is obvious.
Closed Beta Member.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type