cheap good build?

can any1 suggest me cheap good build? im poe newb i have played only 2 builds freezing pulse was my first i only played that build until scion showed up than i switched to full tank+flameblast but i ripped...i spent half of my currencies on searing staff item lvl 70 and other half to get it 4L it was fine than i ripped after 5mins..becuz i got 1shoted by flameblast while i was typing in guild chat even tho i had 4k hp and 75all res -_- and 67 reduc so im out of currencies like empty bank i want play again but with difrent build who is cheap but also good :s any ideas?
okay
Last edited by DiabloTBA on Jul 29, 2014, 5:06:43 PM
I think that http://tinylink.in/244UB contains exactly what you need to progress!
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Since it was 12:37 AM PDT when you created this post, perhaps you should wait longer than 25 minutes to give up on a response. Not everyone is always up on weeknights reading the PoE forums like me.

I suggested to support that this thread be moved to http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/gameplay-help shortly after you posted. They are busy and haven't gotten to that, so maybe you should repeat your question there, or even try searching for where the question was answered before. There are sticky threads with a lot of relevant information for beginners.
try infernal blow+melee splash facebreaker build if you can get 3ex and you have decent rings/amulet with phys dmg stats and life or more currency if you have to buy any decent rings/amulet :) i tried over 10 builds until now and only 2 of them are good, but only the facebreaker is realatively cheap and good /at least for maps until lvl69 which i tried before start new build/
you could try and glacial hammer build, but i haven't tried it yet
okay nvm my bad
"
The_26th_King wrote:
try infernal blow+melee splash facebreaker build if you can get 3ex and you have decent rings/amulet with phys dmg stats and life or more currency if you have to buy any decent rings/amulet :) i tried over 10 builds until now and only 2 of them are good, but only the facebreaker is realatively cheap and good /at least for maps until lvl69 which i tried before start new build/
you could try and glacial hammer build, but i haven't tried it yet

why 3ex?
I'm a big fan of bow builds, so I would probably recommend something along the lines of an Explosive Arrow Ranger build.

HC viable, you get pretty quick and easy access to life nodes, damage scales well without investment in a high phys/crit bow, and use of evasion/ondars/acrobatics can keep you pretty safe if you maintain a high movespeed with good levels of leech/lgoh.

Only levelling equipment you'd need would be explosive arrow gem because I don't think you get one as a quest reward. You could level up using burning arrow or split arrow until you have the currency for the gem (probably pick one up for an alc).

Gearwise is not too much of a hassle. You can run on blue/rare gear for the most part, 4 links will give you decent enough damage.

Ranged players don't deal quite as much with desync issues as well. Plus its quite fun, its like playing an isometric action shooter.

Biggest hassle is maintaining mana during early levels, but if you get lucky and find some +mana on hit/kill, you'll be doing alright.

Anyways, good luck with your new build.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!

hmm okay thnx
Searing bond is cheap and good.

i didn't use the complicated trap/EE version, just searing bond by itself. Requires very little damage nodes (or rather, there aren't that many to choose from anyway), can stack a lot of life, and you kill by running around, which is a lot safer than builds that stand still.

Heard flame totems are OP too, but haven't tried them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info