So the Xpac is followers?

The latest screenie makes the Karui look like a follower standing on the waypoint.

Spoiler

Skill synergy with followers? Items? Could be interesting.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give moar Power Creep Pls

Yeah, I think it's mercenaries. We'll see.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Yup I've got a strong feeling about mercs. Pretty exciting!
Nope,
the offtopic community already confirmed its nuclear rockets.
Who do you trust more, after the removal of the goryglobegirls, Offtopic or Chris ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Yes, I think that's what it looks like. Even the UI changes seem to be hinting at mercs -- why did they turn the menu display into a list? Probably because there's a new menu option coming!
Have you made a cool build using The Coming Calamity? Let me know!
new menu options make sense - follower control panel - dance for me!

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give moar Power Creep Pls

why do we get mercenaries when some of the builds in the game are so powerful? mercerneiarses would be a waste....unlesss they plan to make the monsters like 5 times harder. this is total bullshizzle. who gives these ideas to the develoeprs?

at least they should add some miraculuous new stufff like side quests or others. i actually like to see daily side quests with more places to go to and even another story added so you can have like a multisotyr game.

they ssaid this will be a big one. i better hope this is a big one. i better hope the stuff they showed us are like ant features or ant ideas. they gona hide the big ideas for us to figure out what is in the expansion i bet.
"
Druga1757 wrote:
The latest screenie makes the Karui look like a follower standing on the waypoint.

Spoiler

Skill synergy with followers? Items? Could be interesting.

imho... new NPCs that give us new QUESTs for the main STORY.

you probably save them, then they give you rewards.
♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦
Mercs/followers/pets/totems all provide another target for mobs to hit besides yourself. But knowing the way GGG implements things, they will probably be high cost and have less durability than spell totem at first.

Now if they made them tanky, with customizable but limited skill configuration capability (maybe a single 3L or 4L ability?), shared mf stats and gave them some unique utility value.. THEN they'd start to have something.
Here's my hope. The guy next to the waypoint is a badass that could kill just about anything. But he wont move more than half a screen from a waypoint.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info