Currency flea market

while a full auction house seems unwieldy to implement, some system to facilitate currency trades between players should be much more viable. i propose a market where players can leave currency to sell at a rate of their choosing. when looking to buy on this market players are only shown the cheapest price currently available for the currency i'm buying. if someone searches for ex, they see one price in chaos, one in gcp, one in fus, etc. and if i decide to list an ex at 50 chaos, nobody will see it till every ex cheaper than that has been sold.

this is a rather simple system and couldn't be scaled to a great variety of items, but should be suitable for orbs and would greatly reduce the time ppl have to spend hunting esp for jew/fuse/chrom/scraps when they change gear. also very useful when you have a limited time to make a trade for an item and need to trade for currencies to make it happen.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
some guy already setup a website for currency trading, you could leave offers for your preferred rate and try to find buyers for it. ==> poexchange.info

the exchange rates on this site were the only slightly trustworthy source of currency exchange rates cause they were based on real trades.

site is closed down now, due to unknown reasons.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info