August Expansion Teaser Screenshot #3

Woot, dem sexy ladies are back
Fly you fools.
Please look a this reddit post, it has some good suggestions for the UI :) http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/

Direct image -> http://imgur.com/a/rKDha
Last edited by matugm on Jul 29, 2014, 8:26:46 PM
"
Huskyshark wrote:
I agree with all the posts on the last few pages. The copper coin icon is great and should be the only change made. The girls need to stay. Please don't fix what isn't broken.

This game is wonderful, but it still lacks simple features of other games - ability to resize chat, turn off / on notifications, trade chats relating to certain gear (rings, armor etc..), and also things like being able to re-order our chars on the start menu. Also i am still anticipating a proper loading screen on startup. (actual gears grind and break and fall apart and thunder noise and stuff...

GGG please read

IGN: ___I_Fink_U_Freeky___

I've been playing since this was still in beta, but still I only have one complaint, the lack of character customization, visually that is, the ability to choose the sex, physique, hair style/color, eye color, and facial features. Even though a character customizer would be the perfect icing on this overly badass cake it is just awseome without it.
I was looking forward to the change to the statues on the health and mana globes. I hope that doesn't get pushed back too far.
instead of a rectangular button with an up arrow in it, why don't you just make the button in the shape of an up arrow.
"
Huskyshark wrote:
I agree with all the posts on the last few pages. The copper coin icon is great and should be the only change made. The girls need to stay. Please don't fix what isn't broken.

This game is wonderful, but it still lacks simple features of other games - ability to resize chat, turn off / on notifications, trade chats relating to certain gear (rings, armor etc..), and also things like being able to re-order our chars on the start menu. Also i am still anticipating a proper loading screen on startup. (actual gears grind and break and fall apart and thunder noise and stuff...

On 30 inch the chat is almost half a screen and when you open stash the chat overlaps inventory. I have to disable it just to,empty stash.

Chat resize is way more important than looks

Functionality is where dev time should be put in, not swapping a bloke for a woman and than back again
"
Hey, I was wondering if there will be microtransaction UI skins in the future.

great idea
"
Ravenach wrote:

Speaking of which: why not have the statues Raise Zombie mtx in a guy version? They already have the models in game, and the only reason I never bought the mxt is because naked pussy is not something I personally want to see while playing a game (naked guys statues, on the other hand...#MeGusta). It's extra revenue, GGG, for crying out loud! =D

This is a very good suggestion, there should be a male version for the same price, or a toggle on the skin.
Oblivious
TL:DR:

Wow! I just found this: great work!

"
matugm wrote:
Please look a this reddit post, it has some good suggestions for the UI :) http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/

Direct image -> http://imgur.com/a/rKDha

guess i'm somewhat "complaining" for the first time. just because i'm so baffled. i just can't understand why you would change the UI like this.

"
Jakkol78 wrote:
I honestly dont agree atall with the need to change the statues from slavegirls.
They fit and have been there forever. Only reason I can think of is caving to some kind of outside pressure that shouldnt exist.
The stated covering of globes just isnt there. Even if that was the problem moving girls to the sides would be easy solution.

KEEP STATUES AS THEY ARE.

Also why are you changing what isnt broken in first place? Theres so many things ingame that would deserve more attention.

The current UI and the statues look so good because they cover a little portion of the globes. It's really beautiful like this. Why should you change it? We do see the amount of our life and mana quite well, lol.
Why should you change them to some roman statues? The two fit your game perfectly.
Long term stylistic goals? Like what? More generic art style? Attracting younger audience? (more diablo 3?)
Please communicate better in your posts, what your stylistic goals are. Otherwise posts like this can easily be misunderstood. It's suprising that a roman look better fits you stylistic goals. At least I didn't see much of a connection between PoE and roman stuff.
So me and others could easily get the impression that you just want your game to be more compliant.
And such art style can of course easily break the immersion. Isn't PoE supposed to be dark and gritty? And we all do love the art of PoE so much! Naturally we can't just sit by until "our" very special dark ladies are removed and replaced by some gneric roman statues.

"
masuo112 wrote:
I really appreciate the time and effort put in these updates but...

I don't like the new UI.
The current one fits the game so much more!
It is dark and fits the theme of the game.

Don't touch a working system is what I would say.
There's nothing wrong with the current UI.
Either give us the option to change it or don't change it at all.
Just my 2 cents.

Anyway, nice teasers.

rather change the friendslist notifications or give an option to remove them, please.

new UI looks too bright, flask-area looks ugly, menu button looks ugly, shop button is better now - idea of aux is way better though: use your coin symbol.
(a button with "Menu" on it really looks like a cheap Moba / F2P game, it's a step backwards. You got great art in your game, keep the UI fitting to that style, too (a clean "starcraft-UI" is not fitting.)

"
I still hope that game will remain true to it's root's, keeping it's own unique gothic art style with blood, gore and naked chicks, and not some generic stuff like roman, eastern, scandinavic or whatever else... That's not some Titan Quest or anything...

yep! i hope so. seems as if we were headed towards some generic stuff like other "modern" games.
IGN PPPPanddddaPPPPanicccc

still waiting for that 'Chris Wilson-director's cut' version

oh wait, I finally got it. Thanks team!
Last edited by Pr0p4g4nd4p4nd4 on Jul 29, 2014, 10:01:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info