About 10 competitions and nothing. Can someone help me?

Hi,

I have joined the forum 26 September and since that day - I'm taking participate in many competitions. I have just lost another competition. Do you want to know the number of competitions which I took part? There were about 10 competitions. At youtube, here, facebook and many other sites. I still don't want to loose my hope. I'm watching Streams and I'm searching for new competitions everyday - but nothing. I think the luck don't like me or something. Can you guys help me somehow? What should I do. And please do not write sentences like "Wait for your key from Timer" because it won't work. Sorry for my English - I'm trying to do my best. Hope you'll help me somehow soon.

Regards, Wilu666
Making such threads sure won't help you.
Just asking people what I should do to get my key. Sry, I see you just don't liked me because I'm really trying to get a key ^^ Nvm. I wrote this to people who really want to help me.
Last edited by Wilu666 on Oct 3, 2011, 10:31:05 AM
Wait and grab a good book about statistics and probability calculus ;-)
"
Wilu666 wrote:
Just asking people what I should do to get my key. Sry, I see you just don't liked me because I'm really trying to get a key ^^ Nvm. I wrote this to people who really want to help me.

Dude,I never said I didn't like you.Everyone wants a key as much as you do.Just saying that making such threads instead of really trying to get a key,is pointless.You have a bigger chance of getting a key trough the timer than someone giving you a key just like that.
"
Wilu666 wrote:
I'm really trying to get a key ^^ Nvm. I wrote this to people who really want to help me.

Like all the rest of ppl in here are waiting and trying to get a key
Most of the people that will reply to you don't have a key either,so what do you expect them to suggest ?And those who got the keys were either insanely lucky with the timer or unlike you won a contest...

So the suggestion is simple - get lucky.
Last edited by yamiho90 on Oct 3, 2011, 11:11:55 AM
if odds are 1:100000

then : 2,0 × 10-5 >>> 0,001% after first timer

after day you get about 0,057%

then if you wait week 0,399%

after month ~ 1,6%

after 3 months ~ 4,8%

so the probability of get in before open beta is about 5%

of course there are new players doing signup... so the probability is lower...
IGN: KimELF, I encourage every player before making a thread to use Search option, Yes forum has that!
If you have been here since Sept 26th and lost 10 competitions, just think about how many competitions people have lost since the start of Beta. Those who have been waigint since the begining are going to be a little more bitter and a lot less sympathetic to your 7 day old situation.

My advice would be to think others not just yourself, we are al in the same situation and no one person deserves something more than others.
"
Zwingnut wrote:
If you have been here since Sept 26th and lost 10 competitions, just think about how many competitions people have lost since the start of Beta. Those who have been waigint since the begining are going to be a little more bitter and a lot less sympathetic to your 7 day old situation.

My advice would be to think others not just yourself, we are al in the same situation and no one person deserves something more than others.

Many people don't try to win a key in competitions and just sit and wait for a bless or something.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info